Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 26th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Islandscape is Here!

There's a chance that Kathy will be able to make it.

Old June 27th, 2017, 10:46 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I first met her at an earlier Islandscape, when she was my opponent in a game. That was a while ago!
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:32 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My wife and I shall be attending.

Can't wait to try out my [insert disgusting ratpodge army here].
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:43 AM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

As always, I haven't even begun to think about my build yet. In any case, I'll be busy this week at Dexcon 20, running 30+ hours of gaming. Looking forward to it!

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Me neither! But I was all for the scenario, and it should be fun to pick an Alliance Army. And a nice crowd will be coming.

Now all we need is...cake! If you'll order something; I'll pay for it!

Last edited by chas; July 4th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:26 AM

WarBanner knows what's in an order marker WarBanner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Me neither! But I was all for the scenario, and it should be fun to pick an Alliance Army. And nice crowd will be coming.

Now all we need is...cake! If you'll order something; I'll pay for it!
I can't argue with an offer like that. Consider us caked.

Old July 8th, 2017, 11:47 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Consider me a maybe! As usual, and always awesome, IslandScape has fallen on the Saturday before my birthday, so I'll need to see if my family has plans.

Just to clarify the army builds, I can use 300 points of Marro (or anything of Utgar) and then fill the rest with things from Einar but no other general?

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 8th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Yes that's what I am reading. The extra 200 points must come from Einar. Also there's a 18 hex limit for the entire army.

On a side note, I'm definitely in! I can also bring a map whenever they get posted!
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Speaking of maps, I plan on bringing Fulcrum by @Dignan .

Old July 8th, 2017, 10:03 PM

@x - if you don't have plans, it's a good thing we'll have cake. @Jet - any BoV map you want to bring is valid, so your choice
@Ken - Hey, Fulcrum, there's one we never see.

And yes, if you're using the Utgar/Einar alliance, and bringing 300 Utgar, the other 200 MUST be Einar.

Old July 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Awesome, I'll bring Road Rampage by Ch1can0 (https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=240)
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

My army will be Venoc Warlord, 2x Venoc Vipers, Zetacron, 1x Omnicron Repulsors, 2x Omnicron Snipers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events