Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM

renard_sagw is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Customs LOTR and Warmachine

I created these custom cards for Some of my favorite characthers, but I don't know if the points are balanced enough or if they are too good or too bad.

Let me know what you guys think.

By the way, widow makers would be 2 models.

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:13 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Customs LOTR and Warmachine

I'm not the best with custom units and I'm really not that good with costing so I'll let someone a little more experienced handle that, but here are some things I noticed:

Winter Guard:
Both abilities should not have a period at the end.
Kadhorian Winter should be "When a Winter Guard is on an ice or snow space, or adjacent to an ice or snow space, add 1 to their defense.
Rocket Launcher should be "Range 8. Attack 4." It should probably be a Special Attack too. You might want to make the attack a little clearer as well. It's only used once a turn, but does it matter which one uses it?

Widowmakers:
Once again, no period at the end of Sniper.
Sniper could be "When attacking a figure that is not adjacent, a Widowmaker rolls an additional attack die.
They could use a hitzone, but I guess it's not there because you don't have any figures.

Trenchers:
Again, periods.
Dig In should be "Instead of moving, a Trencher can Dig In any time they are not on a water or lava space. While Dug In(?), a Trencher's defense is 5 and attack is 2. Trenchers remain Dug In until they move.
For Combined Attack maybe do something like the Roman Archers' Arrow Volley.
Also, Disciplined, in the Left Box, seems to be a little off center.

Grimm Angus:
Not sure if I like Eagle Eye. The ability almost doesn't fit with the name.
Though should probably be Tough. If that is the case, you should probably use the original Tough ability, or change the name.
He seems to me like he's a little too powerful. 6 move and 10 range seems to me like he could kite pretty good.

As for the LOTR customs, Sherman Davies has a lot that you could look at.

I'm sure someone will come in and clean up the points if its needed and I'm sure what I've told you isn't completely right. Hope I was of some help.
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:23 PM

renard_sagw is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Customs LOTR and Warmachine

Thanks for the insight, I will correct what doesn't fit.

For Grimm Angus I tried to make him be similar to what e does in Warmachine, thats Why I selected those names and those abilities, but may be he is to powerful as you mention. I will create soemthing a little bt diferent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards