Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old May 18th, 2020, 06:11 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'm not a huge fan of making her Einar and I don't think this is the best sculpt to make Durnipia, but that's not a choice I'm absolutely against. Healing waters is a great reference to Marro Warriors Water Clone. Carried by waves isn't too overly complex and let's us have a terrain changing ability.

Quote:
Kiora
5 Life 5 Move 1 Range 3 Attack 3 Defense

CARRIED BY WAVES
All land spaces within 1 space of Kiora that are no more than 2 levels above or below Kiora's base are considered water spaces. Kiora and friendly figures adjacent to Kiora do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space.

HEALING WATERS:
After moving and before attacking with Kiora, you may choose a wounded Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20 sided die. On a 15 or higher, remove a wound from the chosen Hero. If the chosen Hero is on a water space, add 5 to your roll. Kiora may choose herself with Healing Waters.
This is a very cool direction. I would consider going for 2 wounds, like Ana Karithon did.

P.S. @Owlman , could you please just post your brainstorms as plaintext? Your cards don't show up great on my screen and it makes them harder to read (so sometimes when I see them I just skip them )

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:20 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of making her Einar and I don't think this is the best sculpt to make Durnipia, but that's not a choice I'm absolutely against. Healing waters is a great reference to Marro Warriors Water Clone. Carried by waves isn't too overly complex and let's us have a terrain changing ability.

Quote:
Kiora

CARRIED BY WAVES
All land spaces within 1 space of Kiora that are no more than 2 levels above or below Kiora's base are considered water spaces. Kiora and friendly figures adjacent to Kiora do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space.

HEALING WATERS:
After moving and before attacking with Kiora, you may choose a wounded Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20 sided die. On a 15 or higher, remove a wound from the chosen Hero. If the chosen Hero is on a water space, add 5 to your roll. Kiora may choose herself with Healing Waters.
This is a very cool direction. I would consider going for 2 wounds, like Ana Karithon did.

P.S. @Owlman , could you please just post your brainstorms as plaintext? Your cards don't show up great on my screen and it makes them harder to read (so sometimes when I see them I just skip them )
Lol sure thing!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:29 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Kiora

CARRIED BY WAVES

HEALING WATERS:

My initial thoughts were
Melted Greater Ice Elemental with targeted heal on water

or Melted Greater Ice Elemental with roll heal, enhanced if on water.

So I'm glad others are converging on this design.

In defense of the water aura is the sploosh at the bottom of her base.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs