Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
We played a battle last night on Mogo with Galactus and C3G Surfer vs Mad Thinker, Awesome Android, Dragon Man, MODOK, Nimrod, Malice, and Wizard. Galactus won with 26 wounds and a half eaten Mogo. Afterward, my son said "Galactus should get to heal a wound when he eats a 24 hex terrain piece, since it would satisfy his hunger." I have always found them bland, but maybe with a little lava, who knows.

We still had a blast and my daughter was making a terrain cake with all of the pieces Galactus munched. I took some pictures of the map, but I need to take one of the cake. After lights out, she leaned over the edge of the bed and I asked her if something was wrong. She just smiled and said "No. Munch, munch." Since I was already on the floor, I couldn't help but
As promised, behold the Galactus Terrain Cake and half eaten Mogo:

Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post

But as for Galactus, his base situation is unprecedented and I don't think any of the old rules are going to apply.
So do we play him as having 360 sight or something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
He's not a double spaced figure, so the point is moot, anyway.
Which was why I asked. As a double double-based figure how do we determine his line of sight?

Quote:

Very cool pictures!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I was told figures were to be designed as stand alone characters first and foremost.
Well that wouldn't work out for Prof X or a lot of other figures that are priced based on having teammates to justify their cost.

Also, a 350 point single melee attack only groundpounder isn't going to be designed to stand up to 350 points of ranged sqauddies.

Not everything is cut and dry when it comes to cost and abilities etc.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
We played a battle last night on Mogo with Galactus and C3G Surfer vs Mad Thinker, Awesome Android, Dragon Man, MODOK, Nimrod, Malice, and Wizard. Galactus won with 26 wounds and a half eaten Mogo. Afterward, my son said "Galactus should get to heal a wound when he eats a 24 hex terrain piece, since it would satisfy his hunger." I have always found them bland, but maybe with a little lava, who knows.

We still had a blast and my daughter was making a terrain cake with all of the pieces Galactus munched. I took some pictures of the map, but I need to take one of the cake. After lights out, she leaned over the edge of the bed and I asked her if something was wrong. She just smiled and said "No. Munch, munch." Since I was already on the floor, I couldn't help but

How is Galactus going to lose weight if he keeps eating all that terrain? Is is low calorie or something?
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:46 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I was told figures were to be designed as stand alone characters first and foremost.
Well that wouldn't work out for Prof X or a lot of other figures that are priced based on having teammates to justify their cost.

Also, a 350 point single melee attack only groundpounder isn't going to be designed to stand up to 350 points of ranged sqauddies.

Not everything is cut and dry when it comes to cost and abilities etc.
I thought that was right. But I was told after I posted my Horsemen that they should have been designed as a single unit and not with synergy/bonding in mind.

So here is Galactus and it was mentioned that he might be countered very easy alone but with other designs he would be more practical. So I was just repeating what I was told.

I was not referring to cost or price though. Just function and draftability.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
How is Galactus going to lose weight if he keeps eating all that terrain? Is is low calorie or something?
He eats lots of gas station burritos...

Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:56 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

They specify double based because that's all that existed in vanilla Heroscape. A normal figure is allowed to move in whatever direction they want, whereas a double based figure has keep his feet planted after he's done moving. Since Galactus can't flip around after he's done moving, rules for double based figures (in this case) would apply to him as well.

He has 360 degree line of sight guys. His head is so big that he can see everywhere around himself. You could even count line of sight from the points on his hat if you want (just like Mimring can count line of sight from his horns).
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
They specify double based because that's all that existed in vanilla Heroscape. A normal figure is allowed to move in whatever direction they want, whereas a double based figure has keep his feet planted after he's done moving. Since Galactus can't flip around after he's done moving, rules for double based figures (in this case) would apply to him as well.

He has 360 degree line of sight guys. His head is so big that he can see everywhere around himself. You could even count line of sight from the points on his hat if you want (just like Mimring can count line of sight from his horns).
If I'm understanding this right. Because he can not flip around. How can he see 360?

Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't visit HeroScapers much anymore but when I do visit, I'm greeted by this. Galactus.....it's.......it's beautiful! This is one of the most interesting mechanics added into HeroScape and I can't wait to see how he plays out in games. This is hands down my favourite character EVER created on this site. Amazing job guys!

Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
If I'm understanding this right. Because he can not flip around. How can he see 360?
Because LoS isn't based on the eyes, it's based on the head. He doesn't need to flip around. The only reason your LoS can be limited in Heroscape is if your body is positioned in such a way that your own body would prevent you from seeing your head. Look at Q9 and Krug. There are some positions they can be in where you can't see their head because their body hides it.

Not so for Galactus. No matter where you are, you can see his head.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Quote:
Because LoS isn't based on the eyes, it's based on the head. He doesn't need to flip around. The only reason your LoS can be limited in Heroscape is if your body is positioned in such a way that your own body would prevent you from seeing your head. Look at Q9 and Krug. There are some positions they can be in where you can't see their head because their body hides it.

Not so for Galactus. No matter where you are, you can see his head.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:46 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
I don't visit HeroScapers much anymore but when I do visit, I'm greeted by this. Galactus.....it's.......it's beautiful! This is one of the most interesting mechanics added into HeroScape and I can't wait to see how he plays out in games. This is hands down my favourite character EVER created on this site. Amazing job guys!
LordE, where have you been buddy? Not only did you miss Galactus, but last moth you missed a new Silver Surfer and C3V Wave 15.5

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library