Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 12th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
New Animated Gif 8/8/11

New Animated Gif
More playing around to see what I could do. I am going to work on a more general gif with this rather than one that uses my screen name...

You can see a larger resolution image here.

Anyhow, here is the animated gif...

I was thinking about putting some sort of background to it but it was hard to find a fitting one. Any ideas?
Credit goes to Kristin Kreuk for having beautiful eyes in the first place.
Original pic and modified pic...

The animated gif...

I have heard all kinds of "advice" given on how to view these. For me, I stare at it and slowly start to cross me eyes until the image pops out. Whatever way works for you is the best way to do it. If you can't seem to get it, you can go here for some more tips on how to see it.

Anyhow, here it is (you will need to click on the image to make it large enough to see properly)...

______________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________
______________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________
I'm not a hextrip or all skulls but when I created my 2 HS coloring and activity books (see my sig for the links) I needed coloring pages. So, I got out my pencils and pens and gave it an effort.

All of these were created for the coloring pages so they are very simple. I gave some of them a very simple coloring job as well.

Most of them are just so-so but I especially like Braxas, Gurei-oni, and the Werewolf Lord.

Retiarius
Spoiler Alert!

Taelord
Spoiler Alert!

Sudema
Spoiler Alert!

Syvarris
Spoiler Alert!

Saylind
Spoiler Alert!

James Murphy
Spoiler Alert!

Sgt. Drake
Spoiler Alert!

Cyprien
Spoiler Alert!

Agent Carr
Spoiler Alert!

Braxas
Spoiler Alert!

Gurei-oni
Spoiler Alert!

Werewolf Lord
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Lamaclown; August 8th, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lamaclown's Art

Great coloring(staying in the lines is the hard part for me)!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 12th, 2010, 09:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Lamaclown's Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Great coloring(staying in the lines is the hard part for me)!
LOL
Yeah, aren't computers great.
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:56 PM

Re: Utgar Stereogram ("Magic Eye" pic)

I created a stereogram for your viewing pleasure (or frustration ). Most people know stereograms by the name "Magic Eye".

Some people can see them right off, others take a moment to be able to see them, and some just can't ever seem to see them.

I hope you are one of the first two kinds of people...
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Re: HS Logo Eye Morph Gif

Some more playing around with paint.net

I created an animted gif of an eye's iris changing into the HS Logo.

Ahhh, yes, Heroscape, the apple of your eye...
Old July 27th, 2011, 12:12 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm. The gif doesn't seem to be moving for me. Can you see it move? To me it just looks the same as the pic above it.
Old July 27th, 2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Hmm. The gif doesn't seem to be moving for me. Can you see it move? To me it just looks the same as the pic above it.
That is strange.
It is working fine for me. I put it in the gallery. Check it out there and see if it works there.
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:46 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
That is strange.
It is working fine for me. I put it in the gallery. Check it out there and see if it works there.
Ah, I got it now. I just wasn't looking closely enough. My bad. The difference between the undoctored eye and the doctored eye was subtle enough that I missed it the first time I glanced at it. Sorry.
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Ah, I got it now. I just wasn't looking closely enough. My bad. The difference between the undoctored eye and the doctored eye was subtle enough that I missed it the first time I glanced at it. Sorry.
No worries.
Thanks for taking the time to let me know.
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: New Animated Gif 8/8/11

Awesome stuff LC!!

So can I copy the C3V gif and add it to my signature? I think it could attract more attention

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Cool stuff, Lama.

I especially like the stereogram and the logos.

And I agree, I use paint.net for a ton of things. Editing figure photos for cards and stuff. Originally, before I found MSE, I would copy card blanks from this site and do the all the text and photos on paint.net (they never came out all too great though).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Awesome stuff LC!!

So can I copy the C3V gif and add it to my signature? I think it could attract more attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Cool stuff, Lama.

I especially like the stereogram and the logos.

And I agree, I use paint.net for a ton of things. Editing figure photos for cards and stuff. Originally, before I found MSE, I would copy card blanks from this site and do the all the text and photos on paint.net (they never came out all too great though).
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words, guys.

@Viegon: yeah, I really like paint.net I am still learning how to use it but I like it better than GIMP (although GIMP is good as well). The stereogram, although tedious, was fun to make.

@ZB: By all means use the C3V gif however you wish; I feel honored you would want to use it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction