Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Granite-M's Dice Towers

Just showing off a bunch of dice towers I made, dedicated to the various generals.

First up: Jandar!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:42 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Granite-M's Dice Towers

Ullar!

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Utgar! (who has fewer and lower-quality pictures, because I was still figuring out the lighting, and I ran out of battery before I could go back and do a better job)

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:45 PM

Vydar!

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Einar!

I finally figured out what do with all those box inserts I have lying around!

Old January 16th, 2009, 12:54 PM

And finally this zombie one, because I loves me some zombies.

That's all for now! Might get around to making one for Aquila, one of these days...

Old January 16th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They look very good, I think I like the Einar one best.
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:08 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
They look very good, I think I like the Einar one best.
Ditto.

I like themeing on the zombie one but the Einar one is my fave. Great work!
Old January 16th, 2009, 02:43 PM

Definitely had had the most experience when I made the Einar tower, and was glad to have something to do with the cool box arts. The characters, if anyone's wondering, are random Japanese kanjis-- I'm hoping that I didn't accidentally spell out something obscene or patently ridiculous.

Old January 16th, 2009, 03:08 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite-M View Post
The characters, if anyone's wondering, are random Japanese kanjis-- I'm hoping that I didn't accidentally spell out something obscene or patently ridiculous.
I think it says...
"Ilike to stuff chocolate covered chihuahuas up my left nostril."

I'm not sure about the chocolate part though, my Japanese is a little rusty
Old January 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM

Conveniently enough, all of that is true...

Old January 16th, 2009, 03:38 PM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!

NICE! I definitely like the zombie the best, especially the spewing intestines. The cutout on the front is perfect, too. It even looks like he's chucking some dice!

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions