Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

No. By design.

Though depending on how this press issue shakes out, we may have to restart. I'm looking into it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Hrm, I have never played a game of Dip where everyone has a hidden identity...

I'm game for it.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:04 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I take it that movement phase is doubling as diplomacy phase?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes, that's how it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Hrm, I have never played a game of Dip where everyone has a hidden identity...

I'm game for it.
It's called "gunboat." It's standard, on the judges.

So the name of the game is "agentcarr," and you can watch it here:
http://www.floc.net/dpjudge/index.cgi

You might have to register as an observer. The only press you should be able to read as an observer is "broadcasts," for everybody.

= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
No. By design.

Though depending on how this press issue shakes out, we may have to restart. I'm looking into it.
The press issue is resolved. We roll forward.

= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Technical Difficulties

I do not see how to view the game as a spectator.

~Dysole, quite confident this is VERY LOW on the priority list
Old March 22nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just go here: http://www.floc.net/dpjudge/?game=agentcarr

and you can view the map, read results, and read broadcasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

If there's interest, we could arrange for a private thread for discussion of the game. Then we could have running commentary on what we're seeing. It would be set to "private" so that eliminated players could join us, and chat about their experience playing.

I've participated in similar exercises before where all the private press from the powers to each other was also piped into a private room. I think that might be a bit much, but if we wanted to do something like that, I could curate some private press into a private thread. Then, like I said, eliminated players could join us for chitchat there, as we threw tomatoes from the peanut gallery.

Thoughts?

= =
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

The private thread sounds like a great idea. However if the private press is shown through that thread it would be possible for someone to act as a spy for a player that is still in the game. Not that I would accuse anyone of such an act. I am merely pointing out the possibility.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:12 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I won't do it, then. I don't think anyone would tamper, but I certainly wouldn't want the existence of such a thread to interfere with a player's experience of the game.

Carry on.

= =
Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Is there a link on the site that gives you the rules for how to play or should I just google it?
Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

The rules can be found here.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games