Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 28th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rocktrolls repaint / custom thread - Armored Rhino Finis

See the box on top with all the fake nails inside? about $5 for a full box of them Normal size. Spray paint them black then a simple coat of silver or any metal you have and they look good

Old December 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rocktrolls repaint / custom thread - Armored Rhino Finis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
See the box on top with all the fake nails inside? about $5 for a full box of them Normal size. Spray paint them black then a simple coat of silver or any metal you have and they look good

Do you have to glue them on and shape too? How do you do it? How will I get my mom to go into a beauty store and get 'em??

Bravey 'da noobie

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old December 28th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ok here is how I use them

First I choose from 5 diferent sizes the ones I want and overlap them. In this custom my wife suggested they be pointy, so I carved them with a scalpel untill I had them in the shape I wanted.

To Paint them I wrapped a pencil with tape, sticky side out, so I could stick all the nails on the pencil, spray paint them black. I waited till they dried then painted them with bolt gun metal ( metalic silver paint).

When dried, I started from the bottom one first, crazy glued it to the figure, held it in place, counted to 45, then did the next one. They are very flexible, and with the crazy glue they stick how ever you press them.

Now as to getting your mom to buy you a box of press on nails, just tell her you have a hot date tonight and you need them! Works best if your a guy

Ooh and dont buy the extra long nails, they make your models look cheap
Old December 28th, 2007, 04:23 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll

Now as to getting your mom to buy you a box of press on nails, just tell her you have a hot date tonight and you need them! Works best if your a guy

Ooh and dont buy the extra long nails, they make your models look cheap
That is a great line!
Old January 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Found it, this is the robot I used in the last custom

$.50 or so on ebay

Shipping will be like $20 though. Only thing I dont like about ebay is they rip you off in shipping. 2 figures? sure thats $12 shipping
Old February 5th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

added zombies
Old February 6th, 2008, 01:47 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
How have I not seen these before?! Amazing!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Re: Rocktrolls Customs- Zombies added - Feb 5 08

Added war elephant
Old July 9th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Amazing, I never saw this before. (How did I miss it. I feel like an idiot.) Everything is so cool. Never thought of useing fake nails as armor. You might mat to try making something marroish out of the nails. Great stuff. Books and Heroscape will be sent soon. (My Toysrus is restocking Heroscape; so I have to wait to get some Heroscape.)

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking good...I really like that Venoc Warlord mod.
Old July 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
Amazing, I never saw this before. (How did I miss it. I feel like an idiot.) Everything is so cool.
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Looking good...I really like that Venoc Warlord mod.
And what he said. Seriously, that Venoc (Onyx?) Warlord is really awesome!
Old July 11th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Hey King's Knight!

If Im not mistaken it was your idea initialy to use the press on nails. Awesome idea man!

I have enjoyed using your idea ever since, plus your mods are impressive. Your rhino also has been copied a few times by others my self included.

As to the other comments thanks guys for the kind words

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions