Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 27th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Osiris (IPT)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2021, 07:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 27th, 2021, 07:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

this pre-passes to public playtesting.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 29th, 2021, 04:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Osiris (PPT)

We passed this so fast that you never linked the initial.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2021, 09:17 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: OSIRIS
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian War Zone
Units: Osiris (240), Black Adam (380), Gundam (300), Shadowcat (80) (1000) vs Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Changeling (190), Tempest (210) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Osiris (240), Deathstroke (Titans for Hire) (275), Cheshire (II) (185), Cinder (175), Tattooed Man (125) (1000) vs Hawkwoman (260), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Black Canary (JL) (220), Green Arrow (JL) (210) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

He's a fun piece, I just didn't have terrible amounts of luck keeping him and his synergy partner going for long in the same game, which is probably a part of why they lost both. I think the potential is there, though, and those were just swings of the dice.

Old August 2nd, 2021, 01:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Belated thanks for the tests

My Etsy Store
Old August 2nd, 2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Belated thanks for the tests
Belated my pleasure. He's fun, even if he didn't quite get his opportunities to line up for me. I could grock the potential. Hoping we can get him out in this next release.

Old August 3rd, 2021, 02:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated the links here since I moved the rest of them and this will go straight to release holding. Also gonna try to test this today for you.
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Danke

My Etsy Store
Old August 3rd, 2021, 05:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spent too long setting up my testing map and putting my stuff away from the con, but I have some armies picked and I’ll run the tests tomorrow.
Old August 4th, 2021, 04:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Osiris

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Artic Redoubt (1 random glyph in the Fortress)
Units: Osiris, Black Adam, Captain America (Steve), Ms. Marvel (Kamala), Wasp (I) (1000) VS Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Artic Redoubt (1 random glyph in the Fortress)
Units: Osiris, Black Adam, Captain America (Sam) (800) VS Nightwing (I), Raven, Superboy (the one we just fixed), Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Couple of losses here, but I don't fully feel like they are Osiris' fault, especially in the Fan 4 game the dice were weighted in the Fan 4's favor a lot. I think he wants a slight point drop, but you like him at 240 for the Deathstoke build so I'd probably consider making his Heru and Amon power just trigger when he attacks since the move one is only really useful when he's killed someone and has to work on his own since reducing defense for Black Adam is almost always better.
Old August 5th, 2021, 12:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

So something like this then?

After attacking with Osiris's normal attack, you may either:
• Move Osiris up to 3 spaces, or up to 5 spaces if he destroyed the defending figure. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks; or
• Choose the defending figure, or all figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Osiris if he destroyed the defending figure. The chosen figures subtract 1 from their defense for this player turn.

Would we be good with going to final editing with that or do we want more tests?

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library