Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 15th, 2022, 01:10 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

Round 4 is on Platypus.

The kevindola (3-0) v. ryguy266 (3-0) armies are:
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5
Ice Ice Baby
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (3-0) v. vegietarian18 (3-0) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3, Sahuagin Raiderx2
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The jcustar07 (2-1) v. bodaciousblood (2-1) armies are:
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
Kyntela and the boyz
* Kyntela Gwyn, 4th Massachusetts Linex5

jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The earthling (2-1) v. ogblaha (2-1) armies are:
Raelin's Monastery
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Shaolin Monksx7
army of all time
* Kaemon Awa, Parmenio, Valguard, Sacred Bandx4

ogblaha chooses who places first.

The kinseth (2-1) v. evantage (2-1) armies are:
Return of the King
Ken Would Be So Proud
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Drow Chainfighterx21

kinseth chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) v. cleon (2-1) armies are:
Positronic Brains
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
Who Needs Marcus?
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx4

dok chooses who places first.

The megasilver (2-1) v. dysole (2-1) armies are:
E/U Airport Security
* Guilty McCreech, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5

megasilver chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-2) v. superfrog (1-2) armies are:
Thorin's (expanded) Company
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5
Boromir96+Samuelfrost4=100
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dumutef Guard, Marro Dronesx8 (drop 3 spaces)

superfrog chooses who places first.

The vydar_xliii (1-2) v. grey waves (1-2) armies are:
Its about d*** time I played these in a tournament
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
Swarm of the Marro
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Marro Dronesx8 (drop 1 figure)

grey waves chooses who places first.

The dachshund (1-2) v. sir heroscape (1-2) armies are:
Very Dangerous over Short Distances
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5
Howlin’ at the Mooooon
* Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux6

dachshund chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-2) v. heroscaper2010 (1-2) armies are:
Resilient
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5
The Burning Forge Barrack
* Darrak Ambershard, Major Q10, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmling

heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The quozl (1-2) v. grivnar (1-2) armies are:
Does this cost too much?
* Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3
Double Time
* Empress Kiova, Iskra Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Einar Imperiumx3

grivnar chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-3) v. captain stupendous (0-3) armies are:
Steamroller
* Isamu, Retiarius, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
Creatures of the Knight
* Cyprien Esenwein, Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Sonya Esenwein, Knights of Westonx2

vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The knightoflight (0-3) v. schismaticsounds (0-3) armies are:
Kato's cohort.....and guest
* Nilfheim, Ashigaru Harquebusx5, Sahuagin Raider

* Kozuke Samurai, Syvarris, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Shaolin Monksx3

knightoflight chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us off
Old September 17th, 2022, 03:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 4 through 9/22

Boromir and I played our online game in person this morning. Very strange but very interesting game. Round 1 turn 3 my Krav took a single 3v5 and landed 3 wounds on Raelin. Two more Krav shots across the next round took her out and put the Trons on the backfoot. They pushed back and dropped my Raelin, but I was taking out consistent robots the whole time with my Raelin-backed Krav. Once my Raelin dropped, I went mostly Ashra, but occasionally snuck in Krav shots. The dynamics of the midgame were pretty interesting, as Cyberclaw was brutal for the Ashra, but they could push up members and decline attacks and try to sneak towards higher priority targets. Krav landed huge kills on Blasts with 3v3s that limited Boromir's offense and helped me ride to a win.
Old September 19th, 2022, 02:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Very close game with ryguy. I took Raelin out in the first round, only losing a couple of 10th regiment, but from there Nilfheim would not go down.

I got 22 attacks against Nilfheim (5 attacks of 4, 12 attacks of 3, 5 attacks of 2....all but 5 of the attacks, Nilfheim had height), but it was just not quite enough only managing 5 wounds.

Iskra almost won it for me when I summoned the Rechets against a 2 life Nilfheim, but Nilfheim only took 1 wound in the next 5 attacks of 4 from them, and Nilf iced the last squad of 10th to wrap it up for ryguy. 3 Greenies, Isamu, and 1 life Nilf still on the board

Good luck in the next round! Nilfheim, Raelin, Greenscales still a monster in delta. I think that puts them 6-0 for the event so far.
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

bodaciousblood and I going down now!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 19th, 2022, 07:37 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
bodaciousblood and I going down now!
This was an absolute EPIC game! The game started super slow for me and I thought bodaciousblood had it in the bag. However, a few key defense rolls got me back into the game. I was eventually able to get to his start zone with 3 different Hounds. That's a lot of Marro Plague rolls. All in all I rolled 226 defense dice (stats say 233, but I accidentally hit defense dice on one of Su-Bak-Na's attacks). The end came down to 2 nagrubs, Su-bak-na with 4 life, and max health Raelin against 3 4th and full health kyntela. Raelin was able to tank for me while Su-bak-na snuck in to take out the final 4ths and Kyntela. That game could have went either way. It was so up and down! Thanks for the great game bodaciousblood!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 24th, 2022, 12:31 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Remember folks, reverse draft is in effect for the playoffs!

The Play-In is on Dry Season.

The dysole (3-1) v. ogblaha (3-1) armies are:
Snowpiercer
army of all time

Old September 25th, 2022, 08:40 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Remember folks, reverse draft is in effect for the playoffs!

The Play-In is on Dry Season.

The dysole (3-1) v. ogblaha (3-1) armies are:
Snowpiercer
army of all time

We are going to be starting in like 15 20 Mins
Old September 26th, 2022, 05:39 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on The Borogoves.

The ryguy266 (4-0) v. dysole (4-1) armies are:
Ice Ice Baby
Snowpiercer

ryguy266 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. dysole chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar07 (3-1) armies are:
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5
Release the Hounds

jcustar07 chooses to place the first army bid or defer. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. boromir96 (3-1) armies are:
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3, Sahuagin Raiderx2

kevindola chooses to place the first army bid or defer. boromir96 chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (3-1) v. Cleon (3-1) armies are:
Return of the King
Who Needs Marcus?
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx4

Kinseth chooses to place the first army bid or defer. Cleon chooses who places first.

~Dysole, updatingly

Last edited by Dysole; September 27th, 2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:28 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Quarterfinals through 10/

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar09 (3-1) armies are:

Agent 045
Release the Hounds

jcustar and I are playing tonight. He's playing my build minus 3 Ashra and Otonashi.
Old September 27th, 2022, 04:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. jcustar09 (3-1) armies are:

Agent 045
Release the Hounds

jcustar and I are playing tonight. He's playing my build minus 3 Ashra and Otonashi.
Ooh, I'm really curious how this one will play out. My instinct was that the Hounds are the stronger army since plague bypasses Defensive Agility. Of course, Raelin + Krav is pretty good, and Raelin + 4xWoA is a pretty good screen.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 27th, 2022 at 04:09 PM. Reason: This matchup makes me wonder if SBN and/or Hounds are still overpriced in Delta
Old September 27th, 2022, 04:47 PM

Just so everybody knows jcustar07 is in this tournament...not jcustar09...sorry for the confusion

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 27th, 2022, 05:10 PM

My Bad

That's me setting everything without double checking myself.

~Dysole, apologetically

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events