Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 16th, 2016, 03:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I'm actually pretty hyped for Rogue One based solely on the fact that it isn't an 'Episode', all the actually good Star Wars stuff comes from when they focus on the 'War' part and not the light side/dark side bs mysticism part.

Though in fairness, I'm also hoping that the ending is just Vader slaughtering the whole rogue team... mostly because they're all overpowered bs in the Galaxy of Heroes mobile game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:19 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

The book Catalyst was released a month ago, and it supposedly makes Rogue One a whole lot more enjoyable to watch if you've read the book first. I did not read it, but still enjoyed the movie very much. I have been a loyal viewer of Collider's Jedi Council, so that helped because I knew the significance of all the planets, kyber crystals, etc. before watching the movie. Plus these cute Collider Crash Course videos are helpful for the novice SW fan:

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 16th, 2016 at 05:05 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for posting those Gary!

I have to thank you again for your wonderful website that lead me back to Heroscapers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:24 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Funny story. I haven't seen the last SW film, and didn't plan to see this one. My only recent SW activity has been to read the nice novel Ahsoka, the only SW fiction I've read since the novelization of the very first movie (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away).

But I have a houseguest coming for the holidays tonight, who wanted me to get us tickets last week. Never having done Fandango, I found it a simple alternative to standing in line, and got two for the date he suggested back then.

So I emailed him back in about 10 minutes, felling proud of myself, to say the tickets were ours. Then he noted that he'd made a mistake, and planned to see another friend while here on that day.

Great. Now I'm going to see a flic I would have happily waited and seen for free on TV, and by myself. Luckily Taeblewalker decided to drive down for the holidays and see it with me--my birthday is Christmas Eve, so he was just adjusting his plan to be down for that anyhow, a few days later!

Clearly The Force had plans for me...or was it Mitochlorians?
Old December 16th, 2016, 10:52 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That reminds me of one of my favorite films: Last of the Mitochlorians.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hey, you mean I spelled it right?
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:38 PM

No idea.
I just saw it as Mohicans at first(mild dyslexia or at least that is my theory) and tried to make a funny.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Just saw Rogue One. It is WAY better than I was expecting it to be. I definitely liked it better than Force Awakens, although it's difficult to compare Rogue One to a "saga" film because the only true force user in Rogue One is Vader. The battle sequences are fantastic. I could go on and on but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. And by the way, there are several scenes and lines of dialogue from the trailers that did not make it into the movie.
Saw it last night! This movie was terrific! And I most definitely enjoyed it over The Force Awakens!

I love how it leads right up into Episode IV!

I was looking for some lines and scenes from the trailers but as stated, some aren't in there (must have been those reshoots).
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just got back from watching Rogue One. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. Going to watch A New Hope tonight and I'm really looking forward to seeing a movie I've watched 50 times before. So much good stuff in it and it meshes so well with what we have previously seen. Really expands the Star Wars Universe and shows what life was like under the Empire.
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:47 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Just watched The Man From Snowy River for the first time in probably 20 years. It was about how I remembered it, but the scene where he rides his horse down the hill kind of blew my mind. That was a crazy stunt scene to film. It was 1982, so special effects were no help. It doesn't even look like they really were able to do stuff like tilting the camera to make it look more impressive than it was. That rider and horse were literally on the brink of a serious accident/death. (0:30 to about 1:07 in the video)

Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Took my daughters to see Rogue One today. It was 1,000 times better than A Force Awakens. The last 3 minutes of Rogue One was better than A Force Awakens.

Bravo for a good Star Wars movie after the original 3.

Sidenote: The trailer for Logan, the new Spiderman movie and Guardians of the Galaxy give me Hope

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:06 PM

Man vs. Snake.
Documentary about the first person to ever score 1 billion points on a video game, an obscure classic named Nibbler.
It goes on to cover the controversy over his score being beaten and his quest to get it back nearly three decades later.
Must see for anyone who lived in the golden age of arcades.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies