Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Artemiscorso's and Drewman-chu customs

Here is our first combined effort. Hyperion is a takeoff of Superman. Any feedback would be welcome.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x6uCPMZlKa...x-hyperion.JPG

Last edited by Drewman-chu; January 18th, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old January 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Artemiscorso's and Drewman-chu customs

Nice work, you two.

Pretty simple custom, with very clear-cut powers. You may want to reword Atomic Vision to say "If Hyperion inflicts 1 or more wounds..." so that people don't think it only works if a single wound was inflicted.

Cost-wise, my initial feeling is that he may be slightly overcosted at 300 points. He's durable, but he really doesn't accomplish much with an order marker (although order marker removal is always threatening). I dunno, maybe 290 or 280?
Old January 18th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I think your right Sherm. He does seem a little high. Maybe even 260 sounds good. Thanks for the feedback Sherm.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:56 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Hyperion is an alien of unknown origin, not an Eternal, FWIW. Good looking card.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:58 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

I admittedly don't know a lot about Hyperion, but from what I read on wikipedia it says the original version is not an Eternal and the Mark Milton version is. Which version did you have in mind Drewman? Maybe we should put Mark Milton under Hyperion's name on the card if we go that way. If not I guess we'll have to reword "Eternal Physiology". Anyhoo, the point cost probably is too high, I'll knock it down a notch.

CORVUS
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:12 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I assumed you two intended to adapt the Mark Milton version, since that's the one most associated with the name Hyperion.
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Yeah I was thinking the Mark Milton version.
Old January 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I had always assumed the Supreme Power version was a reboot of the Roy Thomas version, less colorful, more realistic. It appears its not. Although both are called Mark Milton, one is the last living Eternal of his Earth, the other is an alien like Superman, although found by the government instead of a farming couple. He is raised like Truman in the Truman Show, watched by the government. With actors playing his family and friends.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 4th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Next up a very rare but cool character Mr. Sinister. Any feedback appreciated. I think he should be a Mutant instead of human. Does anyone disagree?

Old February 4th, 2010, 11:40 PM
C3G's First Fan

Corrected: Actually, unless I am mistaken, he is a mutant who experimented on himself and others beacuse he identified the X-Factor or Essex Factor was present in some humans. One of the men he experimented on was Oscar Stamp, who was freed and moved to America where he took the name Summers.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; February 4th, 2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old February 5th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Thanks Spidey, I thought it was Apocalypse to first changed him into a mutant? Anyone know?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations