Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 30th, 2019, 12:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Brother Warth) (Vote for On De

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:30 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old September 30th, 2019, 05:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Did we officially decide on a class here? From what people were saying, Ascetic doesn't sound the most accurate.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

LO has a point. It looks as if things were pushing toward Monk at one point but the discussion was sidetracked on naming the last power. Other than that everything looks fine from my view.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’m good with whatever. Sounds like most were in favor of keeping him as-is though. If there’s a strong desire of changing his name to just Warth, and his class to Brother, please speak up.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I like him as Brother Warth, but I'd prefer Monk to Ascetic for his class.

ascetic

/əˈsɛtɪk/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: ascetic

1. characterized by severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons.
    "an ascetic life of prayer, fasting, and manual labour"

h
    Similar:

austere

self-denying

abstinent

abstemious

non-indulgent

self-disciplined

frugal

simple

rigorous

strict

severe

hair-shirt

spartan

monastic

monkish

monklike

nunlike

reclusive

solitary

cloistered

eremitic

anchoritic

hermitic

celibate

continent

chaste

puritanical

self-abnegating

other-worldly

mortified

h
    Opposite:

sybaritic

noun
noun: ascetic; plural noun: ascetics

a person who follows an ascetic life.

Are the blues known for avoiding any form of indulgence? (Note that 'indulgence' in this perspective has a very low bar.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:27 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

No idea. I'd be fine with making all the male blues that aren't Saint Walker "Brother" and the females "Sister", as that seems to be the more accurate approach if we don't go Ascetic.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like matching Walker and going with Saint for the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 30th, 2019, 05:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

Saint doesn't work here as Saint Walker was actually a Saint prior to becoming a BL (or so I've been told). That's not true for the other Blues.

per Johnny Ascetic doesn't actually fit either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
If we already have Monk on the books, I'd go with Monk then - I don't think there's anything about the Blue Lantern philosophy that's about abstinence from worldly pleasures or what have you.
I'd vote for either

D. Brother Warth and Monk as a class or
B. Warth with Brother as the class.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 30th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

Saint doesn't work here as Saint Walker was actually a Saint prior to becoming a BL (or so I've been told). That's not true for the other Blues.

per Johnny Ascetic doesn't actually fit either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
If we already have Monk on the books, I'd go with Monk then - I don't think there's anything about the Blue Lantern philosophy that's about abstinence from worldly pleasures or what have you.
I'd vote for either

D. Brother Warth and Monk as a class or
B. Warth with Brother as the class.
I'm cool with either of the above options.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like Brother Warth as the name and either Monk or Ascetic for the class. Warth isn't a Saint, otherwise that'd be a good one.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:43 PM

Sounds like we need a poll.

A. Ascetic for class
B. Brother for class
C. Saint for class
D. Monk for class

And include whether he should have Brother in his name or just Warth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library