Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Leaving engagement attack is not the same as an attack, so no.
As you say in your edit, they are both "attacks". The rules specifically refer to it as a "leaving engagement attack". Spidey's card refers to being "attacked" by an opposing figure and having a skull rolled. Not normal attack, not attacked on the opponents' turn, just attacked, period.

If I follow the zombie standard (i.e. a walking figure killed by a zombie's leaving engagement attack becomes a zombie on the space it moved ONTO) then Spidey gets a swing-line from the space he moved onto. Spidey then continues his walk from wherever he swings TO, with however much move he had left after the disengagement move.

I realize this is a bizarre effect, but this is what I get from reading the card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's