Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 10th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I asked the same question awhile ago lol. I think there needs to be an isert spoiler button because I think it's a common question for a posting topic.
Hey, working up the courage to ask the question on threads, spoilers, and smileys are initiation rites that every new member must pass. Keep up with the traditions, young padawan.
It took me almost a year to figure out the quote button.
It is all part of the learning process... peace

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

How do you change the title of a thread? Like for instance, if I wanted to change my battle reports thread so it would say the date of the newest battle?

Last edited by ullarted; October 10th, 2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old October 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
How do you change the title of a thread? Like for instance, if I wanted to change my battle reports thread so it would say the date of the newest battle?
If you started the thread, you can change the title by editing the first post and choosing the "Advanced" editing option.
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Ok, thanks
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:47 AM

twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker twigleg2 knows what's in an order marker

I have a couple of questions about Mimring.

I think I remember finding some where that the tips of Mimring's horns could be used a sight for determining LOS for his fire line special attack. Is this true? Are there any other units that can do the same thing?

For Mimring's fire line special attack, if you pick a line of tiles that a truly empty space (no hex at all), do you stop your fire line at that space, or do you continue counting hexes through the blank space, including the imaginary tiles there? I remember finding something hat supported the latter, but I want to be sure. I know that for a normal ranged attack, you would count around that space, but that really isn't possible with this special attack.
If the second is true, then on a map like Horseshoe Hill, could you fire directly into the opponents start zone?

My Trade List

MINIONS of UTGAR

Old October 11th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigleg2 View Post

I think I remember finding some where that the tips of Mimring's horns could be used a sight for determining LOS for his fire line special attack. Is this true? Are there any other units that can do the same thing?

For Mimring's fire line special attack, if you pick a line of tiles that a truly empty space (no hex at all), do you stop your fire line at that space, or do you continue counting hexes through the blank space, including the imaginary tiles there? I remember finding something hat supported the latter, but I want to be sure. I know that for a normal ranged attack, you would count around that space, but that really isn't possible with this special attack.
If the second is true, then on a map like Horseshoe Hill, could you fire directly into the opponents start zone?
Never heard the one about the horns, but I think I can help with the others.
Fire Line will continue through unoccupied spaces, but there must be a tile in place. The empty space between the start zones in Horseshoe Hill would be considered a "void". Unless a special scenario allows it, you cannot fire across voids.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think you heard that from the Official FAQ. I know Othkurik can use his neck spikes as target points, but I don't know of any other units that do that kind of thing.

Quote:
I'm prettty sure you can never count through a void, and so I think you would stop the fireline in this case.

EDIT: Grr. 'ed

Old October 11th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Um... My virtual scape is in french... How do I change this? I clicked English...

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Advanced FAQs 13.4 UPDATED 10/6 - Hosted on Heroscapers - 791.8 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced FAQ
Card/Rules Errata
Mimring
“Rise of the Valkyrie”
ERRATA: Mimring can use his horns as a secondary Target Point.

Othkurik
“Battle for the Underdark”
ERRATA: Othkurik can use his neck spikes as a secondary Target Point.
Not 100% sure, but I think fire-line cannot go through a void.
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Um... My virtual scape is in french... How do I change this? I clicked English...
Although this thread can be used to ask about anything, I humbly suggest you only ask RULES based questions in this thread - other questions are better asked on the respective threads and forums, such as the VirtualScape thread in Software forum. That being said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 11th, 2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: I guess this thread is used for more than I yhought
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
EVERYONE - Please ONLY ask RULES based questions in this thread - other questions are better asked on the respective threads and forums, such as the VirtualScape thread in Software forum.
No offense meant to anyone but... How many people have read the FIRST post of this thread? It says ask ANY question here. It also says that if you are confused you may ask a question over and over and you will not get neg-repped. However I got neg-repped for "rules lawyering"... I am NOT complaining, I'm just saying if you have or are going to answer questions in this thread I would read the first page. Thank you.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Then download and add these add-ons
VS English Menu Update
VS Glyph Images
Lexan Map Support
Cool! I never knew about these.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's