Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 19th, 2021, 01:46 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Yondu - Vote for Playtesting

Had a lot of fun with this one! Will be drafting pirates more often once he's released!

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Yondu (MCU)

Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Yondu (190), Orion Arm Ravagers x3 (315), Animated Vines (55), Poison Ivy (I) (165), Raza Longknife (195), Headpool (60) (980) Vs. Hand Ninja x3 (255), Kitana (185), Winter Soldier (240), Gamora (310) (990)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Poison Ivy with 2 wounds, 1 vine, 1 ravager.

Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Yondu (190), Orion Arm Ravagers x2 (210), Deadpool (285), Judge Fish (25), Nebula (240), Hepzibah (140) Skrull Infiltrator (10) (1100) Vs. Amanda Waller (195), Rick Flag Jr. (105), Harley Quinn (180), Deadshot (150), Vulture (90), Mother Russia (160), Bane (190), Venom (Pigeon) (30) (1100)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Hepzibah with 3 wounds, Judge Fish.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
Yondu is quite high risk high reward. The potential he has for clearing out commons is powerful but fitting. In my games he became a target very quickly because of this, and went down fairly quickly, but was still able to pull off strong arrow frenzies. First game his best frenzy was 2 ninjas and a wound to Kitana, with his attack then finishing off Kitana and another ninja. He filled his points worth, and the rest of his powers did not come into play too much. The second game featured more of his kit despite his shorter up time. A strong arrow frenzy wounded 4 heroes, and at one point he went after Venom for a quick and easy wound to secure his bonding. His Order Marker movement was also seen here, which cost him a rounds’ arrow frenzy. At one point he was engaged to Harley and got an attack off, though this was also the attack that led to his downfall.

Ravagers are a strong fit for him, and with how diverse his Pirate Code is, he has a lot of potential for what figures he can integrate with them. Poison Ivy felt like a particularly fun pick, providing a decent screen and also providing more auto wound potential. Deadpool saved Yondu multiple times during the second game, and with Judge Fish in the back they make for a solid option to defend him. I think he’s fine at 190. He has the potential to go a lot higher but between his frenzy being once per round, his frailness, desire to be in the fray, and extra care in OM placement keeps this in check.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
I wish a mini for him was cheaper over here because I really enjoyed him! He was a lot of fun, it definitely felt like I was playing Yondu. Watching a Frenzy go off and dart around the board is very satisfying too. First power text took a while to remember fully but figured it out eventually.
Old August 19th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Skinderella looks good. Thanks for the tests!
Old August 19th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great tests. Big win for Judge Fish.
Bloop...
Old August 19th, 2021, 03:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Only Judge Fish could work the miracle of making Deadpoool's Wisecrack relevant.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 19th, 2021, 04:52 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like where Yondu is at.
@tcglkn anything you aren't sure of before I look to move forward? And should I add Nobody's changes?

Quote:
PIRATE CODE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power. While you control the chosen Hero, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card, and if Yondu attacks and fails to inflict a wound during his turn, you must move an Order Marker from this card to the chosen figure's Army card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Yondu, If he inflicted one or more wounds this turn, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Pirate Hero or Common Pirate squad you control and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Or Arch-vile change?

Quote:
PIRATE CODE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card, and if Yondu attacks and fails to inflict a wound during his turn, you must move an Order Marker from this card to the chosen figure's Army card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Yondu, If he inflicted one or more wounds this turn, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Pirate Hero or Common Pirate squad you control and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old August 19th, 2021, 05:27 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would add an unrevealed clause to the OM moving, unless it's intended you can move the OM you revealed for that turn.

Maybe also add in "opponent's figure" to the wounding, since currently you can trigger the turns or OM move on hitting your own figures.

Quote:
PIRATE CODE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card, and if Yondu attacks an opponent's figure and fails to inflict a wound during his turn, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to the chosen figure's Army card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Yondu, if he inflicted one or more wounds on an opponent's figure, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Pirate Hero or Common Pirate squad you control, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old August 19th, 2021, 07:49 PM

I'm totally ok with Yondu attacking his own guys. I think it fits the Pirate profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I would add an unrevealed clause to the OM moving, unless it's intended you can move the OM you revealed for that turn.

Maybe also add in "opponent's figure" to the wounding, since currently you can trigger the turns or OM move on hitting your own figures.

Quote:
PIRATE CODE
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero you control without the Super Strength special power. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card, and if Yondu attacks an opponent's figure and fails to inflict a wound during his turn, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to the chosen figure's Army card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Yondu, if he inflicted one or more wounds on an opponent's figure, you may take an immediate turn with a Unique Pirate Hero or Common Pirate squad you control, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
Old August 19th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea for Playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2021, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yea for Playtesting.

Gotcha, fixed
Old August 20th, 2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I'm totally ok with Yondu attacking his own guys. I think it fits the Pirate profile.
If that's the case it could be interesting to see how good he is with Wolverine. Catching him in the arrow frenzy to activate Wolverine's turn and giving him an extra attack could be a risky but worth while strat. He'd heal it afterwards anyway and would also extend Yondu's range on the frenzy.
Old August 20th, 2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
If that's the case it could be interesting to see how good he is with Wolverine. Catching him in the arrow frenzy to activate Wolverine's turn and giving him an extra attack could be a risky but worth while strat. He'd heal it afterwards anyway and would also extend Yondu's range on the frenzy.

That could be a fun combo. Also targeting DO's to extend range works too. You just need that friendly d20
Old August 20th, 2021, 08:26 AM

Re: The Book of Yondu - Playtesting

I propose that we move to final editing at 190 pts

Looks like Pirate Code power could use some more clarity based on MrNobody, Archvile and Skinderella's comments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library