Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: artemiscorso's comic creations

Flying Havok was probably an error on Wizkids' part. I recall them mixing up flyers and non-flyers a few times. I believe they've forgotten to give ranged attacks to some characters who have them, as well.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:57 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Here are the cards updated. I found a program that allowed me to get better use out of Grey Owl's tools and cleaned the cards up a little. Not sure if I should post these here or at the start of the thread. Still works in progress.
Ronan
terrax

Sersi

havok

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; January 21st, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: couldn't get images to enlarge.
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

How are you posting these images? I can't seem to click on them to enlarge them. Are you using image tags?
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:06 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

I don't know what happened with that, I thought I posted them just how I
posted the other ones. I clicked on the little insert image logo and then put the url or whatever in the box and there they are. I don't really know what the best way to post them is, maybe I'll try to use an e-mail link or
something.

CORVUS
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:28 AM

I think I fixed the uploading problem.

CORVUS
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, it's all good now. Btw, nice power markers for Havok.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Great cards. Very interesting powers, It's nice to see some new character cards.
Old November 26th, 2009, 07:42 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all. Here's a Morbius card I've been working on. After this I want to try and get away from cards with extraneous markers, as I've got three out of 5 cards with them already.

CORVUS
Old November 27th, 2009, 12:55 AM

I think that's a good idea, as powers that use markers are relatively rare in Heroscape, and for good reason.
Old November 29th, 2009, 12:28 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Arte if you are ever interested in collaborating on some cards let me know. There are some Marvel characters I'd like to see done. I have next to zero photo shop skills but lots of comic resources.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:26 PM

Sure thing Drewman let me know what characters you're thinking on and we can see what we come up with. There's a few more characters I want to get done solo and I want to do some polishing on the cards I've already posted, but I think teaming up on some cards could be a lot of fun. Just let me know what you've got in mind and we'll get the ball rolling.

CORVUS
Old December 2nd, 2009, 09:14 PM

Cool Arte Just let me know when you are ready. I would like to do some cards that have not been done before.
Examples:
Hyperion
Immortus
Lilandra
Maximus the Mad
Mephisto
Meteroite
Mr. Hyde
Mr. Sinister
Just to name a few. I have thread where I try to keep track of the figures with no cards. I don't really care, so whoever you like is okay with me. I could send you a rough draft of stats and powers with some images. Then the balls in your court, you could put all together and then get feedback on it or you can revise it as you see fit. However you want to do it is okay with me, I am not fussy. Hey I have to ask you about your avatar picture. What is it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations