Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 30th, 2012, 08:20 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Also posted in Auggies main thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
How does the custom [auggies] lava look on the lava mat? I'm guessing better than normal lava since the mat is a bit darker. I just ordered a bunch of custom lava w/ the mat plus some other figures so I'm just wondering.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Where's the thread that shows which figures have or haven't won a tournament?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:28 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?

Quote:
Where's the thread that shows which figures have or haven't won a tournament?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34864

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM

Thanks. +rep
Old June 5th, 2012, 12:31 PM

I'm making a custom card and have a question. First, here's the power:

Quote:
Advantage in Numbers
If you control atleast 3 squads of Gravehounds, add 1 to the Gravehounds move value and 2 to the Gravehounds attack value.
If one of my Gravehound figures died would I still receive the bonus or would my bonus go away?

EDIT: Per BftU rulebook:

Quote:
You Control: Figures that "you control" are figures that are in your
Army (either permanent or temporary) and are on the battlefield. If a
figure is destroyed or waiting to be placed onto the battlefield, it is not
considered a figure that you control, but is still a part of your Army.
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:41 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'm making a custom card and have a question. First, here's the power:

Quote:
Advantage in Numbers
If you control atleast 3 squads of Gravehounds, add 1 to the Gravehounds move value and 2 to the Gravehounds attack value.
If one of my Gravehound figures died would I still receive the bonus or would my bonus go away?

EDIT: Per BftU rulebook:

Quote:
You Control: Figures that "you control" are figures that are in your
Army (either permanent or temporary) and are on the battlefield. If a
figure is destroyed or waiting to be placed onto the battlefield, it is not
considered a figure that you control, but is still a part of your Army.
If you only started with three squads, then yes, as soon as one died you would lose the bonus.

I would reword it to say : If you control at least nine* Gravehounds...

* 'twelve' for four-man squad

That skirts the issue. Yes, you do not control dead figures. And technically no one controls a dead Thanos, though the only player who can revive him is the player whose army he began in.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 5th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post

If you only started with three squads, then yes, as soon as one died you would lose the bonus.

I would reword it to say : If you control at least nine* Gravehounds...

* 'twelve' for four-man squad

That skirts the issue. Yes, you do not control dead figures. And technically no one controls a dead Thanos, though the only player who can revive him is the player whose army he began in.

~Z
Thanks, I reworded it to say:

Quote:
ON THE HUNT
If all figures you control are Undead, add 1 to the Gravehounds move value.
If you want to see the Custom you can visit my Custom Units Thread in my signature.
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
... Yes, you do not control dead figures. And technically no one controls a dead Thanos, though the only player who can revive him is the player whose army he began in.

~Z
After posting this, I questioned my answer so I asked over in the Book of Thanos. The only player who can revive him is the player who controlled him when he died. So a Mindshackled Thanos remains Mindshackled.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old June 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone know if there is a printable PDF file of the image on the back of the glyph cards? My sloppy search job did not reveal any results.
Old June 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
... Yes, you do not control dead figures. And technically no one controls a dead Thanos, though the only player who can revive him is the player whose army he began in.

~Z
After posting this, I questioned my answer so I asked over in the Book of Thanos. The only player who can revive him is the player who controlled him when he died. So a Mindshackled Thanos remains Mindshackled.

~Z
For the record, this would be because while you don't control him, he's still part of your army. Not quite the same thing, so it's important to note the difference.

Old June 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Does anyone know if there is a printable PDF file of the image on the back of the glyph cards? My sloppy search job did not reveal any results.

Is that what you are looking for?

I found the image, not sure how to turn it into a PDF though.
Old June 11th, 2012, 03:48 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is anybody else having problems with the thumbnail/previews in the Gallery? When I, myself, or others process a whole batch of pictures they all end up with the same preview image (one of the pictures in the set). When you click on the preview the actual image comes up and as far as I know when linking to the images everything works correctly. Ideas? Know when a fix is comming?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's