Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
RAFM has some good looking figures. Not sure if they have anything for pre-existing customs, but for anything new there's plenty.

http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Sadly, looks like unpainted minis.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Miniature Market Deal of the Day
44 Cathar Spearmen and 6 Count Raymond figures for $25.00! Price good while quantities last or until midnight Central time.
That would be a great deal to get with a couple of friends. Unless you really want 11 squads of Cathar all to yourself.
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
44 Cathar Spearmen and 6 Count Raymond figures for $25.00! Price good while quantities last or until midnight Central time.
That would be a great deal to get with a couple of friends. Unless you really want 11 squads of Cathar all to yourself.
I'd be willing to buy for my Heroscape friends to reimburse me. PM me if interested.
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:31 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I'd be willing to buy for my Heroscape friends to reimburse me. PM me if interested.
Yep this breaks down to 5 sets of 2 squads and 1 Raymond and a set of 1 squad and Raymond each set for $4.17. That's a can't miss (except I already have 4 squads and Raymond).
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:34 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yep this breaks down to 5 sets of 2 squads and 1 Raymond and a set of 1 squad and Raymond each set for $4.17. That's a can't miss (except I already have 4 squads and Raymond).
Add in a bit for shipping, and it's still a good deal. I've already got 4 squads of the Spearmen and Raymond, otherwise I buy and sell the rest here. Still 14 left in stock when I checked a few moments ago.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I finally received the Incendiborgs from the seller I mentioned several posts back. I'll put those who expressed interest in buying an extra one in a lottery.
Everyone who won a lottery slot has been contacted. Those who sent me payment and an address have had their squad shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
So I whipped up a quick spreadsheet to help me figure out which figures came from where, and to hopefully figure out what's the best way to get them.
One word--AWESOME! Keep it up!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Add in a bit for shipping, and it's still a good deal. I've already got 4 squads of the Spearmen and Raymond, otherwise I buy and sell the rest here. Still 14 left in stock when I checked a few moments ago.
Suddenly they've only got 9 left in stock. Wonder how that could have happened?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:43 PM

Luthersquire Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
I finally received the Incendiborgs from the seller I mentioned several posts back. I'll put those who expressed interest in buying an extra one in a lottery.
Everyone who won a lottery slot has been contacted. Those who sent me payment and an address have had their squad shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
So I whipped up a quick spreadsheet to help me figure out which figures came from where, and to hopefully figure out what's the best way to get them.
One word--AWESOME! Keep it up!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Suddenly they've only got 9 left in stock. Wonder how that could have happened?
Folks-

I'm St. Louis local and just 4 months ago, I found Miniature Market was about 3 miles from home... While I've got to pay local taxes in the purchase, I've picked up a couple of these. If anybody wants to get a set at cost + shipping, let me know.

Though I don't post much around here, I've had some good trades and deals.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM

4 left of the Spearmen/Raymond packs. They had 16 when the deal started early this morning. I'm betting a good majority of those sold went to Scapers. Wonder if MM will give me a commission?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:01 PM

Luthersquire Woo who?

Quote:
4 left of the Spearmen/Raymond packs. They had 16 when the deal started early this morning. I'm betting a good majority of those sold went to Scapers. Wonder if MM will give me a commission?
Now that would be nice! I'm extremely happy to purchase from them, but a little kickback is always appreciated.

When I go in tomorrow to get my packs, I'll check it for you. :

Edit: Btw, just saw they were all sold out...
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

In case anyone missed out on getting their Howling Commandos for the upcoming C3V design, Troll and Toad has 19 in stock. This one is tricky to find; pick him up now before he's gone!
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:52 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
In case anyone missed out on getting their Howling Commandos for the upcoming C3V design, Troll and Toad has 19 in stock. This one is tricky to find; pick him up now before he's gone!
He's tricky to find because idiots like me typed 13 instead of 3.
Needless to say I have extras.
Old May 25th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
He's tricky to find because idiots like me typed 13 instead of 3.
Needless to say I have extras.
This coupled with the abundance of Quahon's G-O got make me think he's trying to become the resale tycoon of fanscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs