Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 31st, 2008, 06:03 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Come back to the dark side. Reject the...other dark side.

:P
Can't do it. I have too much invested in my Mac's. I was a PC user for years. And then I saw the light!
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:37 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Quote:
Quote:
PC only, huh? Oh well.

Any suggestions for a good alternative?
A PC.
I've been thinking of picking up a cheap Dell laptop. The kid's school has switched to PC, the wife could use one, and I want to use some of the programs developed by our members. I didn't want to go back to the PC world, but I may have no choice.
Just because of my program. I'm flattered.

The program is runs on the Microsoft .net framework and I imagine there is .net for MacOS but I really don't want to get into cross-platform compatibility issues.
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:41 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
It seems to do a good job from what I can tell. It's a little unintuitive in parts and I am wondering about tie breakers.
As stated in the ReadMe, players get ranked first by Win-Loss record, then strength of schedule, and finally by ranking points. If there is a tie after that whoever gets ranked higher by the sorting algorithm gets ranked higher.
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:47 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PC only, huh? Oh well.

Any suggestions for a good alternative?
A PC.
I've been thinking of picking up a cheap Dell laptop. The kid's school has switched to PC, the wife could use one, and I want to use some of the programs developed by our members. I didn't want to go back to the PC world, but I may have no choice.
Just because of my program. I'm flattered.

The program is runs on the Microsoft .net framework and I imagine there is .net for MacOS but I really don't want to get into cross-platform compatibility issues.
Oh yes! I'm planning a tournament in the next few, and this would help.
Old February 6th, 2008, 08:29 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I just installed it and ran a dummy tourney through it. It looks like it's going to be very useful. I even tried changing some results and a player name after the final standings were tabulated and it didn't screw anything up.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old April 21st, 2008, 04:23 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Thumbs up Re: Tournament Director (updated January 28, 2008)

Yeah, this is awesome. I'm totally going to use it for the Track Town Throwdown.
Old September 1st, 2008, 02:51 PM

Re: Tournament Director (updated January 28, 2008)

Minor update. The program can now assign strength a schedule bonus to players.
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:08 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm having problems getting this to run. Could this be due to the newest update?

Anyone else having issues?

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 14th, 2008, 12:57 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

I downloaded it 2 days ago. I'm not having any problems getting it to run.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old October 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Great Program.

It does Many Things I want, but there are a couple of things I am wondering if can be worked into the program.

I have somewhat of a unique scoring system that I use, and most appear to like.

Scoring System(600 Points, could vary)
  • 3 Point Win(Totally destroying opponents army)
  • 2 Point Win(Scoring 400+ points and winning against your opponent when time is called)
  • 1 Point Loss(Scoring 400+ points and losing)
  • 1 point Tie(Both players having the same score, or both scoring under 400 points when time is called)
  • 0 Points (Failing to Score 400+ points and Opponent Scoring 400+)

When Running Pairings and Standings.
  1. Total Points(3 point wins/2point wins etc)
  2. Point Differential(Unit points killed vs Unit points Lost)
  3. SOS

Could those types of things be added to the system? Use my scoring for about 2-3 tournaments and I think many in NESA probably would do the same.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Great Program.

It does Many Things I want, but there are a couple of things I am wondering if can be worked into the program.

I have somewhat of a unique scoring system that I use, and most appear to like.

Scoring System(600 Points, could vary)
  • 3 Point Win(Totally destroying opponents army)
  • 2 Point Win(Scoring 400+ points and winning against your opponent when time is called)
  • 1 Point Loss(Scoring 400+ points and losing)
  • 1 point Tie(Both players having the same score, or both scoring under 400 points when time is called)
  • 0 Points (Failing to Score 400+ points and Opponent Scoring 400+)

When Running Pairings and Standings.
  1. Total Points(3 point wins/2point wins etc)
  2. Point Differential(Unit points killed vs Unit points Lost)
  3. SOS

Could those types of things be added to the system? Use my scoring for about 2-3 tournaments and I think many in NESA probably would do the same.
It is rather difficult to make a completely generic scoring system. I try of course to make sure the program handles the most commonly used way to rank players. But I'll see what I can do to make the ranking system more flexible without over complicating things.
Old October 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

oh this is going to make NHSD soooo much easier to run.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software