Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Unit Debate #1-- Capuan Gladiators Vs. Knights of Weston

EDIT: I have made some major changes to the setup of my Debate, to make it more user-friendly.

Quote:
Edit: For better clarification, I am trying to accomplish here is to see whom is the better unit out of the two when compared to stats, playability, and overall usefullness. I am sorry if I did not make that clear.

Also, please do not name army ideas unless they directly corospond with the unit.

After hearing all of the arguments between the Capuan Gladiators and Knights of Weston, I thought it would be a good idea to have a weekly debate between two units, to see what people think are the best units when versed against one another. I would like the Heroscapers' honest opinions on whom is the best in each. I would like to see proof for each opinion, not just simple guessing.

Since these two units inspired this thread, my first Unit Debate is between the Capuan Gladiators and the Knights of Weston.

Compare to units by looking at thier:

1. Stats/Special Powers

2. Playability

3. Overall Usefullness

4. Who Would Win Head-To-Head

5. Army Builds

Here is an example of how to answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen.
I think most of the time the knights would have the advantage.The way I see it, the knights are good, well rounded figures capable of taking down other squads in decent time due to their 3 atk dice, and lasting for a longer time against heroes due to their 4 defense dice and coward's reward. The gladiators, on the other hand, are heavy hitters. There is one less member to a squad, but most of the time they will have 1 better move and attack than the knights, resulting in better chances of killing tougher targets. Honestly, it's hard to compare the two cause of how different they are. But iif it came down to an all out brawl, my money'd be on the knight's squads and the gladiator's heroes.
If I have missed anything, let me know. I will try to start a new thread every week, if I have the time. I will also start a thread to find all of my debates.

Now, as this is a debate, respect others' opinons. I will check frequently to see how this debate holds, and if I will continue to create more. Thanks.

MegaSilver
Please see if this form of a debate is stronger than the one before.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 23rd, 2009 at 09:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion