Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rick Flag Jr. (Vote for Public Testing)

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes on time
Old June 25th, 2018, 06:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Rick Flag Jr. (Public Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Rick Flag

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Rick Flag(105), Amanda Waller(195), Killer Croc(200), Bane(190), Sandman(210) (900)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Tigra(170) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Rick Flag(105), Amanda Waller(195), Rhino(220), Parasite(240), Killer Croc(200) (960)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Shang-Chi(230) (960)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Rick Flag is a very nice addition to the Suicide Squad synergy. He really helps manage the risk for the team, and the additional movement each player turn can make a team of 3 outside of himself and Waller, much easier to manage and keep together. He's left quite vulnerable with 4 life and 4 defense and no defensive specials, so the opponent really doesn't have much of an issue taking him out if they want to spend a turn or two to do so. However, that allows the squad to get in some turns with big hits as they do. Overall, he's fun, he offers great synergy, a must draft in a Suicide Squad build, and points wise I'd say 95-105 feels fair based on my results.
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:28 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Suggestions for alternate builds for, or builds against?
I want to try him out soon-ish.
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:33 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’d say he’s pretty much only worth drafting in a Suicide Squad build with Waller, so his builds are pretty straight forward. I’d maybe get Doc Oc in there and any other Criminal etc. to keep him alive. As for the build against them I’d just run a synergy that hasn’t been tested. Perhaps at least 1 game without multi-turn enablers.

I honestly think he’s so straight forward and simple that your 2 games should be enough to wrap him up. He’s pretty harmless and is really just fixing Waller’s effectiveness. You’re essentially paying 105 points to make Waller’s double turn riskless, which puts the synergy in line with others.
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:38 AM

Cool, thanks.
Old June 26th, 2018, 03:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I could see this one getting wrapped up pretty quickly too. Not a lot of variables to consider here vs. other designs.
Old June 26th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks, Ark!

@Tornado if you haven't started your games yet, Vulture is a really good pick, since he can use his Vulture Grab power when Rick moves him. And if you're worried about keeping your crooks in range of Staying On Task, the Scarlet Spiders (the squad, not either of the heroes) are a great pick. Amanda Waller is the real must, and she pretty much dictates what the rest of your army can look like
Old June 26th, 2018, 09:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have some tests done for Rick that I can post up when I get back home tonight if y’all want, but I don’t want to steal any points form Tornado.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:54 PM

We do not use points anymore. Cool with me. I will move on to the ?

Did not consider Vulture. I was going to try a Bane build focusing on multi-attackers and one build with Bane and Deadshot as he is the only one that had decent range.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library