Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 8th, 2015, 10:36 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Predict for Star Lord! Superheroes+GCT game!

Destiny doesn't boost Thanos's roll, right? He's not a mutant.

Going with Spidey for the win.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old January 8th, 2015, 11:57 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post

That was my thought... My money's on Team Andy.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 9th, 2015, 02:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm voting for wiker.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 9th, 2015, 02:16 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post

I believe this is correct. This is how we play it. Destiny is just a filler in my army.
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Gotta go with Spider-Man's team here. Three super strength characters vs two with lots of big objects on the street to smash with. A straight up game might favor Superman and Thanos. But not necessarily so when you add in my terrain rules. Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Next time you gotta use my Penguin with his big mecha robot penguins!
Old January 9th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree that whoever uses the terrain to their best advantage will win.
Getting smashed by a tanker truck really hurts.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:22 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna vote for Team Wiker.
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:36 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ha! I will not succumb to your fiendish plans of dominating your battle reports! Go Andy!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 13th, 2015, 03:46 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not much of one for C3G but I'll bet on the Thanos/Superman army.

I'd also like to share that the Akumaken from the giveaway came in yesterday, card included. Thanks again, @brandonwiker !
Old January 14th, 2015, 06:42 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna say Thanos and Superman, for the win.
edit: and now thanks to that, I'm gonna have this song stuck in my head:

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:41 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Superheroes+GCT game!

Our first game is one consisting of DC and Marvel superheroes! We are also trying out Grishnakh's interactive terrain rules! (We also used some of his buildings, I'll have to go thank him soonly about the work he has done!) We do not have "wreckage" at the moment though, gotta get to work on that sometime! Also, I don't think Grishnakh has rules for this, but we play allowing super strength figures to pull trees out of the ground (single hex trees are treated the same as a normal car, the four hex tree is treated like a much bigger truck, I believe it is a large item?)

Armies

Wiker: Thanos, C3G's Superman (450), C3G's Destiny- 3 figures, 865 points

VS

Andy: Spider-Man, C3G's Doomsday, C3G's Green Lanturn (350)- 3 figures, 900 points

Predictions:
Team Andy: Maklar the Silver Prince, Grishnakh, cwidje, nyphot, Taeblewalker, and mtl1998!

Team Wiker: Heroscaper Guy, Ixe, CrazyTankster, William099, Dysole, Tornado, mac122, Lucace, and Not User Name!

Here's where we placed our figures for HoB!

Green Lanturn+Thanos

Destiny+Doomsday

Superman+Spider-Man (he's in the back)

Round 1!

B1- Thanos starts off by shooting at Green Lanturn. Seeing a 4/6 attack roll, Andy uses green power shield to block the attack.
A1- Green Lanturn flies off of the building, grabs a Yellow Mustang, and flings it at Destiny. Green lanturn rolls 5/6, inflicting 4 wounds unto Destiny, who didn't foresee that. (Even though we had no wreckage, we still played where we had to evacuate the hexes from the thrown vehicles, so Wiker moves Destiny out of the wreckage and next to Doomsday.)

B2- Superman takes flight, picks up the red convertable, and lands near Green Lanturn. He smashes Hal, rolling 5/9 on attack. Andy spends another green power battery to block.
A2- Doomsday pulls a tree out of the ground and decides to play baseball with Destiny's ugly mug. He swings for 4/8 and smashes her out of the park and out of her misery. He plants the tree in the ground where Destiny died. (Yea, we were sort of winging it.)
B3- Superman grabs a nearby street sign and batters Hal once again, rolling 4/10 from height. Andy elects to defend normally, and rolls 0/5 on defense. Twas a sad day in Valhalla for Green Lanturn.
A3- Spidey bypasses a treasure trap to find Brandar's Chest, containing the cloak of invisibility and the scarab of invulnerability!

End of round 1!

(I'm not sure how that one sign ended up in the middle of the road...)
Remaining forces:
B- Healthy Superman, healthy Thanos
A- Healthy Doomsday, healthy Spider-Man

Round 2!

B1- Superman (very uncourageously) flies far away from Doomsday and onto the building where he spawned this game.
A1- Doomsday disarms a trap and finds the +4 movement treasure glyph.
B2- Thanos flies down from the building and toward Doomsday.
A2- Spending the +4 move potion, Doomsday grabs a train car and smashes Thanos with it. Rolling 4/9, he inflicts 3 wounds on the galactic conqueror.

B3- Thanos flies back onto the 3 story building, and attacks Doomsday with extreme height. The 3/8 attack roll inflicts 2 wounds on Doomsday.
A3- Spidey, lonely in his corner of the map, takes a stroll and decides to check out what someone was keeping in the back of their car.

End of round 2!

Remaining forces:
B- Healthy Superman, 3 life left on Thanos
A- Healthy Spider-Man, 4 life left on Doomsday

Adding second half of report here:

Round 3!

B1- Thanos stays put and takes another shot, laying waste to The Ultimate on a 6/8 attack roll!

A1- Doomsday begins his regeneration process, 5 wounds remain on his card before he can return.
B2- Superman decides to pay Mr. Parker a visit. He grabs the nearby car and smashes the road as Spidey senses and swings away.

A2- Spider-Man uses his cloak of invisibility and disables another trap, grabbing the belt of giant strength!
B3- Supes pursues Spidey, grabbing a tree and landing adjacent to him. Spider-Man fails to sense against the 3/9 attack roll, AND he rolls 0/3 on defense. Andy uses the scarab of invulnerability and rolls a lousy 1 on the D20. Spider-Man takes 2 wounds.
A3- Doomsday further regenerates, 4 wounds remain on his card before his return.

End of round 3!

Remaining forces:
B: Healthy Superman, 3 life left on Thanos
A: 2 Life left on Spider-Man

Round 4!

A1- Spider-Man uses his belt of giant strength to become beefy for a short time. Unfortunately, his 2/6 attack roll is blocked by supes.
B1- Superman disengages and flies back onto the building, taking a wound from Spider-Man in the process.
A2- Doomsday regenerates another piece of his body, only 3 wounds left on his card before he returns.

B2- Thanos begins the long journey across the map to Spider-Man.
A3- Doomsday has regenerated his arms, torso, and legs, as only 2 wounds remain on his card before his return.
B3- Thanos is still flying across the map toward Spider-Man, whistling some tunes as he chugs along.

End of round 4!

Remaining forces:
B: 7 life left on Superman, 3 life left on Thanos
A: 2 Life left on Spider-Man

Round 5!

B1- Thanos is FINALLY within range of Spider-Man, who senses and swings away from the 4/6 attack.
A1- Doomsday’s heart is starting to pound with excitement, as only one wound remains before his return!
B2- Thanos pulls a tree out of the ground and swings at spidey, rolling 4/7. Parker fails to sense, rolls 1/3 on defense, and falls.

A2- Doomsday’s last part of his body, the pinky toe of his left foot, was almost finished regenerating when Andy’s last hero fell…

End of game!

Remaining forces:
B: 7 life left on Superman, 3 life left on Thanos

Congrats to those who still believe in the power of Wiker and the dark side: Heroscaper Guy, Ixe, CrazyTankster, William099, Dysole, Tornado, mac122, Lucace, and Not User Name!

... And perhaps those who have underestimated the power of the dark side will join us next time...

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 3rd, 2023 at 03:08 PM.
Old January 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Superheroes+GCT game!

Awesome start! As for wreckage, back when we were play testing the rules we just used wadded up pieces of aluminum foil. Cheap and extremely easy to make, even when playing! Looking forward to the next report.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports