Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I don't want to presume the votes of the last judges, but there's decent odds that the Zombie Hulk will have some company soon!
That may be, but if it's the ZI, dok, you are going to the back of the line.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 10th, 2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: ... and they are the ones currently on my table.
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

OK folks, I'm back from my little trip (for those that knew) and ready to get the SoV ship moving a bit faster than it has been of late.

I fear that there are some very deserving units out there that folks want to nominate but the back log is starting to get a bit deep.

Priscus will hit my table tonight!

-insert signature here-
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Lamaclown mentioned that Priscus sculpts are getting harder to find. Just an update that I counted 60+ available via Ebay, including sellers in the US and Great Britain. This excludes gaming sites such as Auggies (although I have noted that many of these sites could potentially already be in the Ebay pool of figures).

Note that Priscus uses the Shifter Claw Adept sculpt from D&D's Against the Giants release.
Thanks in advance for the time.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; October 13th, 2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added picture
Old October 21st, 2011, 08:41 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Just ordered Priscus and three squads of Zettian Infantry last night. They better get inducted .

Even if they don't get inducted or not, they'll still be a blast to play. I loved DWK9000, but haven't played him since I learned he was 'bad.' Compared to Heirloom, who does the same thing for a lower investment, he is. But I still love him. As for Priscus, well, I've actually never played the Glads. I haven't got my hands on the heroes for my single squad of Capuns. Priscus should help get them out of the box, I'll just proxy Crixus or something.

Keep up the great work, judges and creators.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

After 3 weeks of personal back-and-forth regarding dok's Templar Infantry I've finally decided to vote NO to review. Their focus is a little too narrow, leading to one-dimensional army builds, they have a bit too much going for their points (maybe 2 instead of 3 powers would be better suited to their price tag), plus they have a rules-lawyer loophole in Dismounted Knight (it doesn't specify who's Infantry you can use to replace your Cavalry).

dok's Templar Infantry has received 3 NO votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Elginb, Killometer) and is removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 23rd, 2011, 02:50 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Just ordered Priscus and three squads of Zettian Infantry last night. They better get inducted .
I agree wholeheartedly. Actually, I think that the Zettian Infantry are official whether the SoV says they are or not. As a matter of fact, I may just modify Thormun's Journal just to fit these 'borgs in. They're AWESOME.
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to nominate this green wyrmling, made by my self.

Here are sites that have them for sale and I see them often and game stores and other game conventions with people who sell D&D

http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com/Gi...ED_p_2265.html

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_sea...mling%20-%2001

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddgol01.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...og&sa=N&tab=wf

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...qid=1319499448
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:47 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

That same sculpt has been denied because of avaliability before, and no offense meant to you or your custom, I prefrer KC's version if avaliability is approved.

All up to the judges of course.
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeah, for a wyrmling common hero @ 35 points, I don't think that's enough. That's why I ed KC's version of the Green Wyrmling & now I'm afraid I'm ing yours, Chief.

= =
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:16 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sorry Chief,

But Counterstrike is a powerful ability and this figure at 4/4 IMO is too cheap at 35 Points. Plus it lacks Wyrmling Bonding, which also IMO fails to meet the standard of the heroscape canon established by the other Wyrmlings. So I have to vote NO to review Chief's Green Wyrmling.

On a separate note, using the links Chief provided and looking at abprices, Auggies, and T&T. I have determined that there are over 90 Bronze Wyrmlings available at this time, and I for one would like to see KC's Green Wyrmling get another chance.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Then nominate them.

edit: Actually, that might be a mistake in light of nyys' vote. I'd forgotten these guys got into the review phase.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 24th, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Then nominate them.

edit: Actually, that might be a mistake in light of nyys' vote. I'd forgotten these guys got into the review phase.
Whoops forgot about that in depth analysis of KC's edition, so I'll refrain from nominating them

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs