Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 6th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: A noobs first project (Gladiatron proxy)

Its a heroclix "Robotman". Haha thanks btw but I already bought paints. If they don't turn out though I`ll look into those paints.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:43 AM

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry I made a new comment and I have nothing to say. :P Is there a way to delete comments?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:01 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks interesting, man! Make sure you keep us updated on your progress!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM

Thanks! You gave my the idea of a progress report. Look at the bottom of the thread to see it. I`ll update that when something happens concerning the proxys.

Old August 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Sorry I made a new comment and I have nothing to say. :P Is there a way to delete comments?
Nope. Only admins can delete posts. You can however edit the post with the edit button in the lower left corner.
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Yeah I know, I edited it to say that. Before it was quoting something I was trying to edit. :P If I report my own post (
And make it say something bad) Would they remove it or remove me?

Old August 8th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dont worry about the extra post no one should really care about it. I would enjoy seeing your progress so take lots of pictures as you work on them and good luck!

Looks very promising
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:36 PM

Haha thanks! I`ll just pretend the extra post never happened... Extra post??? what extra post??? Haha I`ll take lots of pics and I might even borrow my friends camera, cause mine is kind of... doesn't work right. It takes pics but they are usually kind of fuzzy/blurry. :P

Old October 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM

Progress report updated. Sorry it took so long.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards