Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 31st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps

I didn't build the map, but Zelrig can barely peak over the highest point of the 3-hex rock when he's on the same level and adjacent to it, so, since the spot I think your worried about is 2 spaces away and 4 levels lower, I don't think that he'll be able to hit the other start zone in one OM from there.

If you have Braxas you can use her as a proxy-her eyes are at the exact same height as Zelrig's.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 31st, 2010, 08:34 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps

Huh, go figure (please disregard the pun). As it turns out, my Braxas that I had was lost about a year ago when I let one of my younger siblings play with it. Any of the other dragons I have, though.

My main concern isn't straight through the rocks, but a bit more to an angle, where some of the edges of the start zone might be visible.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 27th, 2010, 09:59 PM

Tagawa Woo who?
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Map Added 3/31

Could you make instructions to make them for as many as possible (and when I say possible I mean possible, I'm very picky with my possible's and plausible's), please?

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagawa View Post
Could you make instructions to make them for as many as possible (and when I say possible I mean possible, I'm very picky with my possible's and plausible's), please?
Sorry for the delay. All of the maps have instructions, just click on the name of the map.

Speaking of maps and instructions and-nah, never mind. That was a terrible segue. Anyway, two new maps today:

Shadow Crossing

Spoiler Alert!

Mountain Spring-AB

Spoiler Alert!

Also to be noted, I checked the concern killercactus brought up about the defense glyph on Sea Arch and decided he was right; it gave too much of an advantage to whoever got there first, so I've changed the glyphs to two random ones. I should hopefully be updating more consistently from now on. I just ran into a slow period. I've got another map in the queue that should be good to go soon.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:18 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Maps Added 5/30

I really like the look of Shadow Crossing!
Old June 6th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Maps 6/6

Thanks, Killer. I've had a lot of fun and interesting games on Shadow Crossing.

Here's a map I put together this week:

Risk Road:

Spoiler Alert!

And a map I made a while ago, but finally got around to uploading:

Subterranean Standoff:

Spoiler Alert!

I also built a big team battle map. I should have it uploaded by next week.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; June 6th, 2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: 100th post!
Old June 14th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagawa View Post
Sorry for the delay. All of the maps have instructions, just click on the name of the map.

Speaking of maps and instructions and-nah, never mind. That was a terrible segue. Anyway, two new maps today:

Shadow Crossing

Spoiler Alert!

Mountain Spring-AB

Spoiler Alert!

Also to be noted, I checked the concern killercactus brought up about the defense glyph on Sea Arch and decided he was right; it gave too much of an advantage to whoever got there first, so I've changed the glyphs to two random ones. I should hopefully be updating more consistently from now on. I just ran into a slow period. I've got another map in the queue that should be good to go soon.
SO building Shadow Crossing.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM

Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Maps 6/6

Good to know, Kaiser. Let me know how it works out.

It took longer than I expected, but here's the team map I mentioned:

Three Fronts
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Old June 16th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Team Map added 6/16

Nice job on the maps, Mr. Frog! I am printing these out to add to my map book.
+rep

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:32 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I like Risk Road a lot. Looks fun though it looks irritating at the beginning of the game cause its all single hex access points.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

there is a couple of nice maps to be had here.
Good Job!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps-New Maps 7/15

I finally have a couple new maps ready (well, I'm finally taking the time to post a couple new maps...yeah, that's better).

FloodPlains
Spoiler Alert!

Interception
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios