Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units (10/31/21)

Ullar Figures

Lorwen - I wanted to design an elf wizard that also worked with Sonlen, one of my favorite sculpts. I also wanted to give the elf wizard pod a bit more staying power. This sculpt is Fangs & Talons #017 Human Wizard (U). 7/17/21

Taril the Brave - This sculpt is a bit small, but I thought it was cool design and wanted to enhance my collection of Ullar figures outside of elves and dragons/GSW. With his powers I imagine him jumping into the midst of battle, using a strong normal adjacent attack to smash a squadie next to him and then fling his halberd into an approaching group. Figure is Mythic Odysseys of Theros #17 Centaur Ranger. 7/17/21

Utgar Figures

Bornak - The Gruts champions (Tornak, Ornak, Nerak and Grimnak) are all more of cheerleaders, so I wanted a hero that felt more aggressive to play. The figure used here is Monster Menagerie #013 Orc (C). 7/17/21

Aquilla Figures

Ghaegon Icespike - This figure was designed to supplement a GSW/Dragon build with a cleanup figure once the Lizard King falls. The figure is Waterdeep Dragon Heist #012b Dragonborn Draconic Sorcerer (Green Robe) (C). 7/17/21

Jandar Figures

Trevor Burrow - I created him as a another Jandar soldier option for use with Capt. John Varan, and as a melee option rather than a ranged hero. The mini is Waterdeep Dungeon of the Mad Mage #14 Veteran Leader (U) 7/17/21

Old designs prior to 2010

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; November 1st, 2021 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Additions 7/17/21

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards