Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 31st, 2017, 10:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Thanagarian Synergies

Thanagarian Synergy Benefits Received:Thanagarian Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • A Thanagarian Hero may activate the Hawkmen of Thanagar (100) if that Hero fails to inflict a wound with an attack, due to their Birds of a Feather special power.

Updated through SSE 52.
Old November 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapers
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ronin again.
Great work here, my good man!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapers
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ronin again.
Great work here, my good man!
I'm chipping away at it! Well into the H units at this point.

As a general point of discussion, I'm going to have to make a second pass for Immunities/Benefits/Weaknesses stuff (I haven't really been focusing on that so much as the synergies), and I'm thinking I may want to streamline the way it's listed in the books.

Mainly, I was thinking of simplifying a little. Here's how things are listed in the Books now:

Quote:
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________
and then those link back to a post like this:

Quote:
Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Common Heroes:

Immunities:

Atom’s Molecular Irritant, Beast’s Negotiation, and so on and so forth

Weaknesses:

You get the idea. Bunch of special powers with links.

Updated through SSE 31.
Because what goes under which heading is broken down in the actual Synergy Archive post, I'm not sure if it's really worth laying it out in the Books as well. It just provides the same information multiple times and makes the Books harder to maintain.

I'd like to streamline the IBW section in the Books to get rid of the sub-headings:

Quote:
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I know that it was almost exlusively based on what had been done before in the official Units Books, however, that being said I believe that C3G has now turned out almost twice the units that the base game did. If we need to simplify things for ourselves then so be it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I know that it was almost exlusively based on what had been done before in the official Units Books, however, that being said I believe that C3G has now turned out almost twice the units that the base game did. If we need to simplify things for ourselves then so be it.
We've got over three times as many units now, by my count. And a much bigger focus on synergies/interactions as well.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:21 PM
Symbiotic

Protégé Synergies

Protégé Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Protégés can add 1 to their Defense numbers with Flash's (Jay Garrick) (220) Inspiring Speedster special power.
  • Protégés can add 1 to their attack and defense dice with Liberty Belle's (190) Society Fortitude special power.
  • Protégés may be activated by Power Girl's (400) JSA All-Stars special power.
  • Unique Protégé Heroes may be chosen for Wildcat's (240) Fight Coach special power, allowing them to re-roll blanks when attacking adjacent figures.
  • Doctor Fate (Kent V. Nelson) (270) may save a Mystery Man or Protégé from being destroyed once per game with his The Hand of Fate special power.
  • Johnny Thunder (20) offers protection to Mystery Men and Protégés from figures engaged with Thunderbolt (330) via Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt Protection special power.
  • Cyclone (170) may grant nearby Mystery Men and Protégés the Flying special power via her Defying Gravity special power.
  • Johnny Quick (Johnny Chambers) (170) may boost the Attack number of nearby Mystery Men and Protégés with his All-Star Squadron Inspiration special power.
  • S.T.R.I.P.E. (180) may replace previously revealed or removed Order Markers of friendly Mystery Men or Protégés with his Stars And S.T.R.I.P.E. special power.
  • Magog (330) may activate Protégés with his All-Star Assault special power, and modify their stats with his Reckless Push special power.
Protégé Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Protégés may allow Power Girl (400) to use her JSA All-Stars and Society Field Tactician special powers.

Updated through SSE 92.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 18th, 2022 at 12:04 AM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Symbiotic

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Clones:

Weaknesses:

Jackal's Experimental Cloning 15

Clone Synergies

Clone Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Unique Clone Heroes may be chosen for Arnim Zola's (200) Cloning 16 special power.
  • Unique Clone Heroes may be chosen for Jackal's (255) Experimental Cloning special power.
  • Unique Clone Heroes may be activated by Scientist Supreme's (160) Leader of A.I.M. special power.
Clone Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through SSE 52.

Last edited by Ronin; December 6th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 12:44 AM
Symbiotic

Insurgent Synergies

Insurgent Synergy Benefits Received:Insurgent Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • Thunderers of Qward (130) may add 1 to their attack numbers when adjacent to an Insurgent Hero, due to their Malevolent Inspiration special power.

Updated through Wave 51.

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 25th, 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:49 AM
Symbiotic

Yellow Lantern Synergies

Yellow Lantern Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Yellow Lanterns do not take wounds from Parallax's (Entity) (450) Fight Against Fear special power.
Yellow Lantern Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • A Unique Yellow Lantern may allow a Sinestro Corps Soldier (110) to take a turn with its Tactical Formation special power.
  • Yellow Lantern (Lyssa Drak) (240) may use her Book of Parallax special power to add to your initiative roll if all of your Order Markers are on Yellow Lantern Army Cards.
  • Yellow Lanterns may allow Yellow Construct (The Pack) (160) to take a turn with their Fathers Three special power.

Updated through Wave 51.

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 25th, 2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Symbiotic

Healing Factor X Synergies

Healing Factor X Synergy Benefits Received:Healing Factor X Synergy Benefits Offered:

Updated through SSE 52.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Symbiotic

And now I believe we should be up-to-date on synergies across the board. If you see something that looks screwy or a synergy link takes you somewhere nonsensical, ping me.

As a general note to anyone scratching their head over some of the smaller synergy posts, I've exercised my discretion in creating link-up posts for smaller synergies and tried to create them for synergies more likely to expand (both in terms of the number of figures in the synergy and the number of special powers interacting with those figures).

So for instance, I did not create an Aquaman Synergies post, but I did create a Mercenary Synergies post.

Still gotta update those Immunities/Benefits/Weaknesses, but I'm probably going to take a breather before tackling that.
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Symbiotic

Synergy Archive updated for SSE 53

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy