Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Should I?

I just recently got my hands on a new RotV from Revdyer, (Nicest person ever ), and I am nothing but grateful and I do intend to keep it so I wont be taking any offers. Now I don't think I will need in in the recent future but I kindof want to open in anyway, but just looking at the box brings back so many fond memories about my first MS but seeing my terrain closet get more filled would be cool.

So I guess my question would be: Should I open it?

I mean I feel just keeping it new in box till I need it is preserving 'scape history, but just the prospect of an untouched 2nd edition is pretty enticing.

Last edited by Tmac2200; March 12th, 2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Ninja Dust

Re: Should I?

You should open it. Don't let it go to waste.
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:38 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Stealing a quote from someone (forgot who):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?
Unopened 'Scape is unplayed 'Scape
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I would leave it maybe a day or two and then really savor the experience of opening it and reflect on your first heroscape experience.
Old March 13th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should open it. But, first you must find a friend who hasn't played HeroScape, but could be interested in it. Open it with that friend to share the experience. Remember your first MS box opening? Now your friend will too (with any luck).

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 13th, 2011, 02:14 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
You should open it. But, first you must find a friend who hasn't played HeroScape, but could be interested in it. Open it with that friend to share the experience. Remember your first MS box opening? Now your friend will too (with any luck).
Yeah! Do this! Great idea Jim.

Don't let it just sit on a shelf. If you aren't going to use it, get it into the hands of someone who will.

Old March 13th, 2011, 08:45 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You better open it .... RevDyer is such a prankster ... it might be empty

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Having the same dilemma. While at my first tourney a few weeks ago in Savage, MD, my wife talked me into (with very little prodding) to purchase a 2nd SotM. I haven't yet opened it and I don't really intend to until I have the need. I've been eye-balling one Official Hasbro map that I've never played that uses two SotM. When the day comes to play it, I guess I'll open it. However, I'm tempted to keep it mint since it's now worth so much. It's value increased as soon as I bought it; one less on the market you know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion