Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:58 AM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart
Re: Community Prompts

Spoiler Alert!

Welcome to the custom community! This is a good start; I like the idea of a low-point unit with minor area control

A couple notes. What happens when 5+ figures of the same common squad start their turn within 4 spaces? Do you roll 5+ times even though only 4 (or less) get activated a turn? Or would only the figures the opponent activates need to roll? I would assume the latter, which may read:
"When an opponent's figure starts it's MOVEMENT within 4 clear-sight spaces..." This will narrow down the d20 rolls to just the figures activated. And this still works even if the opponent didn't actually intend to move the figure at all (if i'm not mistaken.) As activated figures still go through the movement "phase" even if they move 0 spaces.

Other minor things, you use "creature" instead of "figure" at one point which is incorrect. and I would personally let the Darkthorn Dryad use any tree rather than specifically evergreen trees. Seems unnecessarily limiting otherwise.

As for uploading images: Heroscapers needs a host site to take images from. Easiest one to me is Imgur if want to use an image from your computer but you can really use any site that you can upload images to. (If you found the image you want online, you can just use that one). Then copy the image link. then back in heroscapers, click the "insert image" button and paste.

Always happy to see a new face and look forward to more stuff you make!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards