Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2018, 12:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
GLOW Season 2 on Netflix, just as enjoyable as Season 1 was. Can't properly say just why I like this show so much, I just do. If you grew up in the 80's I think you'll love it as much as I did, if you didn't, chances are good you'll still like it as it's quite entertaining and funny. Some adult content here and there.
I've started watching season 1 of GLOW and have gotten through the first 3 episodes. I really enjoy it so far, and while I don't know how mature it gets after the first 3 episodes, the first one was a bit graphic in a couple spots for me to watch with my daughters. But it toned down after that in the nudity/sex department so far. Certainly strong language and drug use.

Yes, I should have been more specific that it was an 18+ kind of show as some nudity does pop up a few times. It's not on the same level as many of the HBO & Showtime shows though, I can only think of one use of nudity in the entire second season, so it slipped my mind. Some limited scenes of drug use as well, not the focus of the show in anyway but it does pop up here and there. Also in the second season their is a minor side story for one character in which they encounter the AIDs epidemic of the 80's. Not sure if that is a sensitive issue for anyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV