Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 5th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Mad Hatter(Design Phase)

Why do you have to attack to use Tea Party?
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:25 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Cause thats what it says.

TEA PARTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after attacking with Mad Hatter, you may take a turn with up to 4 different figures you control with a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat on their Army Card.
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post

TEA PARTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after attacking with Mad Hatter, you may take a turn with up to 4 different figures you control with a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat on their Army Card.
I'm sorry, Charos, that question wasn't directed at you. I should've been more clear. What is the theme behind forcing Mat Hatter to attack before he is able to use his Tea Party Special Power?

EDIT: Just ignore what I just wrote and pretend I knew what David explains below.

Last edited by Balantai; April 5th, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post

TEA PARTY
Mad Hatter wouldn't be forced to actually attack.

From Kee-Mo-Shi's book

TOXIC SKIN : Clarification on “After Attacking”
Kee-Mo-Shi’s Toxic Skin states “After Attacking” does that mean that she can choose to not attack and she won’t have to roll for Toxic Skin (for example, if she has friendly figures adjacent to her)?

Nice try! No, Kee-Mo-Shi will still have to roll for Toxic Skin even if she chooses not to attack. The note of “after attacking” is just to tell you where during your turn you “must” roll for it. Just like previous powers that state “before moving” or “after moving and before attacking” it isn’t contingent on actually doing those functions (you can choose not to move,
just like you can choose not to attack), it is only a note of when that special power would take effect during that figures turn. Kee-Mo-Shi always rolls for Toxic Skin. (Hasbro FAQ)
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see this change:

TEA PARTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Mad Hatter, you may take a turn with up to 4 other figures you control with a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat on their Army Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

I agree. As it is now MH can move then place a glyph on someone, then attack someone, then take a turn with up to 4 people with glyph's including the one he just placed in the same turn?
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

TEA PARTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Mad Hatter, you may take a turn with up to 4 other figures you control with a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat on their Army Card.
With that change, would Harley still be able to take a turn? She goes after taking a turn with an insane figure, but if his power says instead of taking a turn, does it also cancel out Harley?
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

TEA PARTY
With that change, would Harley still be able to take a turn? She goes after taking a turn with an insane figure, but if his power says instead of taking a turn, does it also cancel out Harley?
Yes, it would. Also a good thing in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

TEA PARTY
Yes, it would. Also a good thing in my opinion.
If we go with that, it'd be a good thing to put in the clarification section here!
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't think it's a huge issue, but maybe we could limit it to taking a turn with only two figures with Hats? It'll make him a bit less... swingy, I guess.
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:10 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

TEA PARTY
This is a good idea.

Makes even more sense if you know what else is in store for Masterminds.
Old April 5th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Please pay special care to this post and especially what is in the spoiler, as I believe they are much better upgrades/changes to what you have, and other Heroes (voting members) expressed the same.

Quote:

HAT COLLECTION

Start the game with 4 Glyphs of Hypnotic Hat on this card. Mad Hatter cannot lose a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat by any means unless he is destroyed.

HAT TRICK
After moving, and before attacking, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero that does not have the Insane personality and does not have any Glyphs equipped. Place a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat from this card onto the chosen figure's card. Take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card until the chosen figure no longer has the Glyph of Hypnotic Hat equipped. If Mad Hatter is destroyed, you retain control of any previously Hat Tricked Army Cards as long as they are still equipped with a Glyph of Hypnotic Hat.

TEA PARTY
  1. You really had two powers in one
  2. Most glyphs are called "Glyph of...."
  3. you have to specify where the glyph is coming FROM
  4. Wording based on Mandarin's power
  5. Wording based on Ne-Gok-Sa
  6. Wording based on Doctor Doom (official)
  7. I like my power name suggestions much better
  8. There was nothing on the card that would suggest that you victims would EVER go back to their original army
  9. Due to unreleased figures that bond with Masterminds in very specific and unique ways, Tea Party needed some changing to add clarity
  10. I think we can easily afford to drop the D20, and by doing so, make this slightly less complex, which is really NICE

Hypnotic Hat Equipment Glyph
When this figure equips this glyph, its turn immediately ends and you must remove all Order Markers from its Army Card. Order Markers cannot be placed on this figure's Army Card. The Glyph of Hypnotic Hat does not affect Masterminds or figures with the Insane personality.
  1. Referring to "this figure" as official glyphs and C3G glyphs do is much easier
  2. Ending the figure's turn makes a lot of sense when not used with Mad Hatter
  3. You can't have Mad Hatter affected by his own glyphs, so either you have to mention Masterminds along with Insane, or simply make him Insane - I would honestly prefer him to be Insane
Personally, I did the best I could to help you rework what you had in a way that could actually work or come closer to it. However, I do think that the overall complexity of the design is more than I prefer, though a lot of it is unavoidable, and I would like to rework our agendas with this guy a bit, and in a way that would do two things:
  1. Make him far less complicated
  2. Make the glyph more useful with or without him by not making it a negative power, but a positive one that may have a slight draw back.
Here is now my suggested rewrite of both cards using a lot of the theme and work you have already done with my attempts to make things closer to "better":

Spoiler Alert!

Anyways, that is the best I can do for now. I really hope that helps and doesn't get lost or buried, as I spent over an hour on it. - Best of luck to ya

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library