Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th, 2022, 08:05 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I’ve played a decent number of games with CUC Einar Imperium and I have to say they are quite potent. @Captain Stupendous and @brandonwiker can attest. Even without CUC Empress Kiova (but with original Kiova) these guys are beasts. Probably an A to A+. I’ve played a handful of 4 player free for all games where the other 3 players would need a 3 way team to take down the Imperium.

That being said I love the CUC Einar Imperium. They make these guys so much more likely to get drafted. Probably my second favorite unit second only to the Venoc Vipers.
I've been summoned and triggered at the same time!

I used 6 squads of omnicron snipers, I think my entire army dealt 1 damage to Kiova and killed 1-2 of the uber Imperium. The new version is so hilariously anti-range that it's bash-head-agianst-wall to try and kill any of them at range ESPECIALLY while combined with Kiova. Evasive 2 + defense rerolls is ****ing impenetrable for non-adjacent attackers; each of the Imperium are effectively getting deathwalker defense dice.

If the hope was to make the Imperium more anti-range, they definitely succeeded in that!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions