Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 2nd, 2015, 04:54 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 2 Until 5

Yep if I had paused to think about the init switch being a possibility this story would be completely different, but alas I trusted the dice to much.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 4th, 2015, 11:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 3 Until 5

Round 3 is on Dance of the Dryads (Wannok, Dagmar)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first.

vegietarian18 (2-0) v. Infectedsloth (2-0)
vegietarian18 (Feta Cheese): 10th Regiment x2, Nakita Agents, Hydra, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV)
Infectedsloth: Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Phantom Knights x1, deathreavers x1, Izumi Samurai, Marro Warriors, Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu

kevindola (2-0) v. Bengi (2-0)
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Hevy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu

Dysole (2-0) v. Chris Perkins (1-1)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
Chris Perkins: Knights of Weston x1, Heavy Gruts x1, Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1, Finn, Thorgrim, Nerak, Dumutef Guard, Isamu

Kinseth (1-1) v. jcustar09 (1-1)
Kinseth (We will take your Raelin): Stingers x2, 4th Mass x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors (sit one 4th Mass)
jcustar09 (David's Mighty Men): 10th Regiment x1, Axegrinders x1, Knights of Weston x1, Darrak Ambershard, Migol Ironwill, Finn, Zetacron

Ixe (1-1) v. Deroche (1-1)
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)
Deroche (Discipline...Honor...Doody!): Roman Legionnaires x2, Sacred Band x2, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Marcus Gallus, Parmeino

Vegie Dad (1-1) v. Roballtogether (1-1)
Vegie Dad (Five Card Stud): Stingers x2, Phantom Knights x2, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Marcu
Roballtogether: Nakita Agents, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Kelda

Heroscaper Guy (1-1) v. MegaSilver (1-1)
Heroscaper Guy (Wyrmlings, Aliens, and Humans (Oh My!)): Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Crixus, Marro Warriors, Isamu
MegaSilver (CDX Roman Legion): 4th Mass x2, 10th Regiment x2, Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Gallus, Eldgrim (sit one 10th Reg and one 4th Mass)

Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1) v. belgarath (0-2)
Soundwarp SG-1 (One of Us is a Traitor): Sonlen, Sudema, Wo-Sa-Ga, Crixus
belgarath: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Iron Golem, Isamu

mtl1998 (0-2) v. jcustar07 (0-2)
mtl1998: Red Wyrmling x5, Phantom Knights x2, Wo-Sa-Ga, Krav Maga Agents
jcustar07 (Counter Strike!): Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Brave Arrow

William099 (0-2) v. Taeblewalker (0-2)
William099 (Curse of the Moonlit Prairie): Werewolf Lord x3, James Murphy, Eldgrim
Taeblewalker (Predators Inc): Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern x2, Sujoah, Zetacron"
Old May 7th, 2015, 10:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Incredible Game with Bengi coming right down to the wire. I won with all 4 marro warriors, but only because I cloned back up from 2 MW twice, and had 5 total clones on the game.

There was a lot going on in this game with my 7 Heavies betraying me and me picking up 2 Black Wyrmlings. My Marros took out 3 Heavies quick dropping Bengi to 4 and really neutralizing them, but his PKs hit back hitting Rae for 3 wounds and taking down a couple of my MW (who cloned back)

Then Bengi ran out his MW for some potshot, but only got 1 wound on Nerak when I sent Grimnak outside of Rae's aura to chomp them away (combined with some key Blade Grut attacks) I moved Rae to the center (on lava) to use as a base and around gaining Dagmar I sent Grimnak and Blades into Bengi's SZ.

The weakness of his army came to fruition as I was able to concentrate on where his many OMs landed costing him 2 key losses which allowed me to move up Nerak and keep chomping away. I moved him outside of Rae again (she shortly died to 2 straight lava field hits) and a blue wyrmling put 3 wounds on him. I kept hitting away until a timely Marcu hit killed him, making things very interesting. Marcu promptly betrayed Bengi (hey that's the name of the game) and he took a lava bath leaving 4 Blades, 1 Black Wyrm, 2 MW vs. 2 Izumi.

The Izumi cleared out the 3 nearest blades and I couldn't reach wannok. I cloned to 3 MW, but risked a 3v5 melee attack and was hit by counterstrike. I missed my only acid attempt (would have won me the game to drop him to one Izumi) Bengi claimed Wannok and killed my last Blade. This left 2 MW and 1 Wyrm vs. 2 Izumi.

I won initiative and though I missed a 3v5 on Wannok Izumi, I hit a 2v5 on the other to knock to one Izumi which really cemented the game for me. I cloned back to full strength next OM while the Izumi killed the Wyrmling and my quad attacks of 2 finished the last samurai.

Very very interesting betrayal and game. Good stuff. Thanks Bengi

Last edited by kevindola; May 8th, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old May 9th, 2015, 09:37 PM

roballtogether is surprisingly tart

I'm matched up with vegie dad, I'm free Monday after 5, and all day tuesday and thursday in central time. @vegietarian18 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 9th, 2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added mention to get vegie's attention.
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:34 PM

roballtogether is surprisingly tart

Vegie dad and I starting in a couple minutes.
Old May 13th, 2015, 01:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Dysole vs. Chris Perkins in the next couple of minutes.

~Dysole, fascinated to see how this goes down
Old May 17th, 2015, 08:12 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Megasilver and I should be playing in a few minutes.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 17th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Megasilver and I should be playing in a few minutes.
I got in late. I'm going to shower and then be ready to play in 15-20 minutes.
Old May 18th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I managed to get by infectedsloth in a tight match today. He stole my Raelin, while I stole his Red Wyrmlings. I led with the Marro Warriors and focused down Raelin. My last shot on the Kyrie brought her down, but my Marro were lost. IS's Marro quickly ran towards my startzone to take advantage of the board control I had forfeit, and together with the Marro Warriors, they managed to take out a Nakita and a squad of Redcoats. The Redcoats managed to salvage the game with two clutch kills on the Phantoms through Insubstantial, but after Wannok hit, I was down to just a squad of Redcoats, a Nakita, and the Hydra. IS's Izumi attempted to maneuver in to hit the Redcoats, but I stayed out of threat range and forced them to eat a Wait Then Fire before striking. They only got a single attack of 2 off before all three Samurai were dead. Marcu came in next, but he took a lava bath on the turn where he would have been able to attack a Redcoat. The Black Wyrmlings were IS's next wave, but they went 1/4 on Acid Rolls and died losing an Order Marker. I used the free turn to get free damage on Crixus, and he slashed through a Redcoat before retreating across the board to let Isamu go to work. I grabbed Wannok to kill a leftover Rat while Isamu started his run. The Hydra decided to take a central position on the board to threaten a barrage of heads if Isamu opted to kill the Redcoat on Wannok, and while doing so, took a potshot on Isamu that brought the Ninja down. He got a free turn and finished off Crixus. Very tight game. One more Redcoat kill by any of IS's figures and my damage output per turn would have been decreased by a good deal.
Old May 18th, 2015, 09:32 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Jcustar09 v Kinseth starting now to finish up Round 3
Old May 19th, 2015, 09:05 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 4 Until 5

Last round coming up. Hope everyone has enjoyed this new format.

Anyone who finishes 4-0 (the kd/Dysole winner and/or Vegie) will get a bye as we will finish with either 6 or 7 playoff participants.

Round 4 is on Common Ground (Wannok).
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

Dysole (3-0) v. kevindola (3-0)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)

vegietarian18 (3-0) v. Heroscaper Guy (2-1)
vegietarian18 (Feta Cheese): 10th Regiment x2, Nakita Agents, Hydra, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV)
Heroscaper Guy (Wyrmlings, Aliens, and Humans (Oh My!)): Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Crixus, Marro Warriors, Isamu

Bengi (2-1) v. Infectedsloth (2-1)
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu
Infectedsloth: Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Phantom Knights x1, deathreavers x1, Izumi Samurai, Marro Warriors, Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu

Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1) v. Kinseth (2-1)
Soundwarp SG-1 (One of Us is a Traitor): Sonlen, Sudema, Wo-Sa-Ga, Crixus
Kinseth (We will take your Raelin): Stingers x2, 4th Mass x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors (sit one 4th Mass)

Ixe (2-1) v. Roballtogether (2-1)
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)
Roballtogether: Nakita Agents, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Kelda

jcustar09 (1-2) v. MegaSilver (1-2)
jcustar09 (David's Mighty Men): 10th Regiment x1, Axegrinders x1, Knights of Weston x1, Darrak Ambershard, Migol Ironwill, Finn, Zetacron
MegaSilver (CDX Roman Legion): 4th Mass x2, 10th Regiment x2, Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Gallus, Eldgrim (sit one 10th Reg and one 4th Mass)

jcustar07 (1-2) v. Deroche (1-2)
jcustar07 (Counter Strike!): Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Brave Arrow
Deroche (Discipline...Honor...Doody!): Roman Legionnaires x2, Sacred Band x2, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Marcus Gallus, Parmeino

William099 (1-2) v. Chris Perkins (1-2)
William099 (Curse of the Moonlit Prairie): Werewolf Lord x3, James Murphy, Eldgrim
Chris Perkins: Knights of Weston x1, Heavy Gruts x1, Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1, Finn, Thorgrim, Nerak, Dumutef Guard, Isamu

Vegie Dad (1-2) v. mtl1998 (0-3)
Vegie Dad (Five Card Stud): Stingers x2, Phantom Knights x2, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Marcu
mtl1998: Red Wyrmling x5, Phantom Knights x2, Wo-Sa-Ga, Krav Maga Agents

belgarath (0-3) v. Taeblewalker (0-3)
belgarath: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Iron Golem, Isamu
Taeblewalker (Predators Inc): Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern x2, Sujoah, Zetacron
Old May 20th, 2015, 05:35 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 4 Until 5

Heroscaper Guy and I got our game done early. He stole my Redcoats and I stole his Blue Wyrmlings. I led with Marro Warriors, who fared extremely well against his Redcoat opener. I managed to gun down six of them and one of his Marros before I switched order markers to the Hydra. The Hydra chewed through one Wyrmling per turn relatively unanswered, since they had no way to crack his 8 defense. Eventually, I switched to Nakitas (probably greedily), and they fared extremely poorly. The Hydra cleaned up the rest of the Wyrmlings and the Redcoats, then went after Crixus. He got rid of the gladiator but couldn't finish off Isamu. Isamu got Raelin down, but struggled to kill the Blue Wyrmlings and died to them, despite numerous Vanishes. Good game Heroscaper Guy.

Interesting note: I've had all three viable cards stolen from my army now (Raelin, Redcoats, Hydra 2x)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events