Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 12th, 2016, 07:31 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise)

The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise)

Adventure Pack 2: Jabba's Palace

figure card:

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model number and name are #22/Boushh.

PDF
Jabba's Palace Art Set
Jabba's Palace Figure Set

Character Bio - Upon discovering that Han was being held captive in Jabba's Palace, Leia once again posed as the bounty hunter Boushh and entered into Jabba's demolition games in order to increase her credibility with the Hutt as well as to prove that she is in fact the notorious bounty hunter. It was because of this that she was able to perform the role of Chewbacca's captor in order to infiltrate Jabba's Palace. She played her role well, for the urging of more money led the Hutt to believe "he" was his kind of scum. However, in order to convince the ruthless Hutt, Leia coldly held an armed thermal detonator ticking down its time until it blew unless Jabba agreed to a higher bounty.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• Rolling for Boushh Disguise
You don't specify any particular point during the turn when this roll can occur. So, for example, can a figure move into range, then perform the roll and then move out of range if it fails? Maybe you might want to restrict this roll to the beginning or end of turn to make it clear.

Its once per turn, it doesn't matter if its before or after their move, either way its once per turn. You cannot however partially move, roll for it, and finish your move. (HoSS FAQ)

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• OBI-WAN KENOBI : Jedi Mentor / Force Spirit
Being a figure with the Force Sensitive symbol, Princess Leia Organa is eligible to benefit from Obi-Wan Kenobi's JEDI MENTOR and FORCE SPIRIT special powers.

• 2-1B : Rebel Field Medic
Being a Unique non-droid or vehicle that follows the Rebel Alliance, Princess Leia Organa may benefit from 2-1B's REBEL FIELD MEDIC special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• OTONASHI : Tricky Speed 4
Having a Tricky personality, Princess Leia Organa may aid Otonashi's TRICKY SPEED 4 movement bonus.

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• HoSS Strategy Review: Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise)
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: TREX
• Second playtest: TREX
• Third playtest: Porkins
• Fourth playtest: Fi Skirata
• Fifth playtest: Arch-vile
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.
Old January 12th, 2016, 07:32 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa, Boushh

Princess Leia Organa, Boushh Disguise
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Leader
Tricky
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 85

BOUSHH DISGUISE
You may not draft Princess Leia and Boushh into the same army. At the start of the game, place a Disguise Marker on this card. If the Disguise Marker is on this card, all figures controlled by an opponent, except Boushh, are considered friendly to Leia and may not attack her. Once per turn, when an opponent takes a turn with a figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Leia, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each of the chosen opponent's figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Leia. If you roll a 12 or lower, remove the Disguise Marker from this card. Remove the Disguise Marker if Leia is the only figure you control, or after she makes an attack against an opponent's figure.

THERMAL DETONATOR
Start the game with the Thermal Detonator Item Glyph on this card.

FORCE INTUITION
Princess Leia Organa may re-roll any dice that show blanks when defending or attacking. Force Intuition may only be used to re-roll dice once per attack or defense.

UNDERCOVER MISSION
If the Disguise Marker is on this card, at the end of the round and Princess Leia did not take a turn that round, you may take an immediate turn with Princess Leia.
Old February 19th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Princess Leia Organa (Boushh disguise)

Here is a link to the Thermal Detonator Item Glyph, and I'm also going to paste the text here for easy access.

Quote:
THERMAL DETONATOR
Item Glyph
Temporary
Common
If a small or medium figure is carrying this glyph, after moving and instead of attacking, that figure may use Thermal Detonator Special Attack. After using this special attack, remove this glyph from the game.

THERMAL DETONATOR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Lob 10. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 4 spaces of this figure that is no more than 10 levels above this figure's base. All figures on the chosen space and any adjacent spaces that are no more than 8 levels above or below the chosen space, are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If any figures are destroyed by this special attack, remove any Treasure or Item Glyphs on those figures’ Army Cards from the game.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 11:44 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Can Vader force choke Disguised Leia? I'm assuming so, since Disguised Leia just says she can't be attacked and is treated like a friendly figure, but I thought I'd ask.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 23rd, 2016, 12:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Can Vader force choke Disguised Leia? I'm assuming so, since Disguised Leia just says she can't be attacked and is treated like a friendly figure, but I thought I'd ask.
Quote:
FORCE CHOKE
After moving and before attacking with Darth Vader, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Darth Vader. If Darth Vader is engaged, you may only choose an adjacent figure to Force Choke. Roll 1 attack die. If you roll a skull and the chosen figure does not have the Force Leap or Force Push special power, you may roll 1 additional attack die. Continue rolling attack dice in this manner until you fail to roll a skull. The chosen figure receives 1 wound for each skull rolled. Force Choke does not affect Droids, Undead, or destructible objects. Darth Vader may not use Force Choke and Force Push on the same turn.
It does not specify "Enemy Figure". It just says figure. Even though she is considered a friendly figure when disguised. I would say it would work, though she could only receive up to one wound per turn with her being a force user. Generally people don't choke their friends.
EDIT: Awesome, CT found a vader loophole.
EDIT: and I can't give you rep for it either.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2016, 11:13 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Generally people don't choke their friends.
Unless they've failed them for the last time.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 07:46 PM

igelkott is surprisingly tart

I was making up my own custom figure and wanted a disguise ability and then saw yours and it worked similarly to what I was thinking but it handles cases I hadn't thought of. I hope you don't mind if I steal this.....

Some comments:

Quote:
Once per turn, when an opponent takes a turn with a figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Leia, roll the 20-sided die.
You don't specify any particular point during the turn when this roll can occur. So, for example, can a figure move into range, then perform the roll and then move out of range if it fails? Maybe you might want to restrict this roll to the beginning or end of turn to make it clear.

Quote:
each of the chosen opponent's figures
You don't say anything about "choosing" figures elsewhere in the text. Is it just any opponent figure within 3 hexes?
Old February 27th, 2016, 11:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
I was making up my own custom figure and wanted a disguise ability and then saw yours and it worked similarly to what I was thinking but it handles cases I hadn't thought of. I hope you don't mind if I steal this.....

Some comments:

Quote:
Once per turn, when an opponent takes a turn with a figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of Leia, roll the 20-sided die.

Quote:
You don't say anything about "choosing" figures elsewhere in the text. Is it just any opponent figure within 3 hexes?
Its once per turn, it doesn't matter if its before or after their move, either way its once per turn. You cannot however partially move, roll for it, and finish your move. @Fi Skirata , maybe we should add that scenario into the OP.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 28th, 2016, 12:11 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I believe the "chosen opponent" part is an oops, carried over from an earlier version of the card. It should say, "...each of the opponent's figures..."
Old June 19th, 2016, 02:36 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Leia can reroll for blanks when using the detonator, right?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Leia can reroll for blanks when using the detonator, right?
My instinct would be to say she couldn't, given that Detonator is a special attack even though it isn't written on her card. Special attacks are always carried out as written, in that they can't be modified with any glyph, height etc, and since it isn't in the text of the detonator I would think that same principle applies here.
Old June 20th, 2016, 02:35 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post

Some comments:

Quote:

Quote:
Its once per turn, it doesn't matter if its before or after their move, either way its once per turn. You cannot however partially move, roll for it, and finish your move. @Fi Skirata , maybe we should add that scenario into the OP.
Actually, it does matter. If it's at the beginning, then that chosen figure can attack her. If it's at the end, they can't. And it's a little unclear if the figure has to start withing 3 spaces or if the roll happens after they move within 3 spaces.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape