Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 24th, 2021, 11:38 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Darkseid (II) (Breathing)

If we want to go that route, how about this:
Quote:
COMMAND AND CONQUER
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Darkseid, you may take a turn with up to two friendly Parademon Squads or one friendly Unique Hero. If no enemy figures are destroyed during their turns, you may inflict a wound on that Hero or those Squads to take a turn with Darkseid. You may not take any additional turns.

DARKSEID IS
An opponent may never take control of Darkseid, and if he would be destroyed in any way except by this special power, instead he takes no damage and you must roll 1 combat die. If you roll a:
• skull, inflict a wound on another figure;
• shield, inflict a wound on Darkseid; or
• blank, remove a wound from this card.

OMEGA EFFECT X
At the end of the round, reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to roll 4 combat dice. Choose up to X figures or empty spaces within 4 spaces of Darkseid. X equals the number of skulls rolled. Place a Wound Marker or previously removed marker on a chosen figure's card, or place a destroyed Common Parademon in your army on a chosen space.
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it. Should the part where you inflict a wound with Darkseid Is be unbound by range, though? That's the only thing I would question. I dig the Parademon boost. I'm going to attempt something similar with Steppenwolf, but the two will not step on each other.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:03 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it. Should the part where you inflict a wound with Darkseid Is be unbound by range, though? That's the only thing I would question. I dig the Parademon boost. I'm going to attempt something similar with Steppenwolf, but the two will not step on each other.
Fwiw, Balder's Frigga's Magic Blessing wound is only limited by clear sight, not any range, so I don't think it's crazy to let Darkseid do essentially the same, just without the clear sight. It's Darkseid after all. Once he's in battle, which is when it'd trigger, it's gonna be a bit moot I'd imagine.

The change was to cut the fat to stay at 6.6 with the Parademon additions, just for clarity. Before the changes each bullet took 2 lines, after the cutting they take 1 each.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If it doesn't seem problematic in testing, it's OK. Just something to watch. I'm recalling Yodaking's recent rant about powers without range.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If it doesn't seem problematic in testing, it's OK. Just something to watch. I'm recalling Yodaking's recent rant about powers without range.
That's a hangs in the start zone concern, which Darkseid should not be in your start zone. This power only triggers when he would be destroyed. Unless your plan is to kill Darkseid over and over yourself in your start zone, and are successful in triggering it each time, that shouldn't be applicable here. This would actually be a bit of the reverse, if anything, as it allows him to play as an anti-camper when he's on his last legs. Granted, I'd still say you're likely to use that wound on your biggest remaining threat, which I'd have to imagine is most often going to be the one killing him, thus within reasonable range anyway hence being moot.
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:35 PM

For sure. And, yeah, I think he probably is more of an anti-camper than anything. That's a fair point. I was just thinking how he'd be nice to have against a Pinhead hiding in the back.

Old January 24th, 2021, 11:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm not worried about the range on Darkseid Is personally, there isn't an efficient way to use it without getting into a fight with the other team.

On Command and Conquer the idea is the wound has to actually stick for him to get his turn right? So no using him with Unstoppable Resilience dudes or whatnot. Not an issue either way, just curious. In the newer version, I think it might be better to word the "you may inflict a wound on that Hero or those Squads" as something more like "you may inflict a wound on a figure that just took a turn' or something like that. You don't really inflict wounds on a squad as a group like that usually.

I like the new version of Omega Effect a lot better. Seems cooler in general and limiting the 'marker regeneration' to one per person is safer balance wise.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:42 PM

The wound would not have to stick, would be the intention, so Unstoppable Resilience makes for a nice pairing for him. Figured with Grundy and Clayface both having that benefit and being factional, it’d help push him in that direction. Not something I’m dead set on though if it proves too good.
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think it would be totally fine balance wise. Just a matter of making sure the wording is clear.

Right now the 'to' kinda implies the wound is a cost that has to be payed.

Might be better to flip it a bit and word it more like:

"After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Darkseid, you may take a turn with up to two friendly Parademon Squads or one friendly Unique Hero. If no enemy figures are destroyed during those turns, you may take a turn with Darkseid. If you do, you must inflict a wound on another figure that has taken a turn this player turn. You may not take any additional turns."

My Etsy Store
Old January 25th, 2021, 12:24 AM

Yeah I'm fine tweaking the wording however we need. That suggestion pushes it a hair smaller font wise than I'd like to be, but it's ultimately fine if that's where we land. Some potential trimming:

• is "numbered" before Order Marker essential, as you can't give up an attack off an X for example.
• are both instances of "you may" essential, as powers in general are optional to use, which is why we use "you must" as the non default.
• would we need to say Parademon "Squads", or could we just chop off Squads and say up to 2(or 4 if they are counted as individual at that point?) Parademons, since we only have 1 low cost Unique one and the others are part of Common Squads?

At any rate, I updated the SP, I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 25th, 2021, 12:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Darkseid (II) (Vote 4 Initial Playtesting)

I generally don't think "you may" is needed in powers.

Yea
Old January 25th, 2021, 12:29 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Darkseid (II) (Vote 4 Initial Playtesting)

Numbered is definitely not needed since the whole thing is also tied to giving up a turn. So it can't trigger off of random X reveal powers or what not.

yea

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library