Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 8th, 2023, 06:38 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Such exciting news! Going to break out my collection and play with my wife to celebrate

~ May you always find water and shade
Old July 10th, 2023, 10:12 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
Such exciting news! Going to break out my collection and play with my wife to celebrate
Dude, get a room!

Old July 11th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
Dude, get a room!

Happy wife, happy life
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:31 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I love to hear that people are going to "break out their collection," which assumes they haven't in a while. And I like to see old veterans returning to the site!
Old July 14th, 2023, 10:33 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will we get a picture of a shelf of units at Gencon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old July 14th, 2023, 01:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Will we get a picture of a shelf of units at Gencon?
Only if it's fuzzy.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 4th, 2023, 02:18 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If it has not already been confirmed previously, based on the image below, it looks like Renegade will be continuing the Age of Annihilation theme. Since they have gone this far, I would be utterly flabbergasted if they do not release the units we have already seen. As mentioned earlier in this thread, all of the digital media and "leg work" has already been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Following a few weeks of Nick Medinger posting about the travels and adventures of his personal Heroscape logo pin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Medinger
My Heroscape pin is pretty excited.

(The QR code just leads here)
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:00 PM

TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker

Hell yeah.

crab?
Old August 4th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It'll certainly save us a lot of sleepless "what ifs"

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 4th, 2023, 11:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Why is the S so big?
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Maybe it stands for "Sure, its back!"
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:56 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't recall hearing if Renegade is engaging the same design team; I have no idea how any of that works.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News