Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 8th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gurei-Oni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club.
Must be a different Gurei-Oni.
Yeah, a 'Scape bio described Khosumet being 'well equipped to cut a path of destruction through tough enemy lines' and being hard to kill - they aren't known for their unbiased accuracy.
Utgar and certain campaign teams employ the same people.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:40 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The OP doesn't have a bio - I found this one on the Heroscape Wiki:

Bio: The murky-skinned Ogre bares its sharp teeth in a twisted snarl. It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club. But that eye, that awful, tormenting, yellow eye, it never moves its focus off of me.

I tell my arms to lift my weapon and fire, but they just hang there at my sides, dead and unresponsive to my commands.

That eye, that horrible yellow eye, just keeps staring its piercing stare. I feel it reaching in and stabbing at my brain. It forces me to stand there and helplessly watch like a coward as my friends fall, one after another.

Stab, stab, stab, I feel my mind shutting down. Darkness creeps over my vision, and my grasp on the waking world loosens, but even in the black silence of unconsciousness, that awful yellow eye hunts me still.
Thanks for posting this bio here. I had thought that it was lost since the website was taken down and I didn't see it in the first post. Is there any way that it could still be added, @scorpiusx ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Power ranking is C+ (needs added to opening post). Raelin with him is a good strategy, but it would take intense order management to be able to attack with the ogre and be in Raelin's range all the time. I wish he could bond with Death Chasers of Thesk along with the rest of the ogres - maybe the CUC can make him Wild so at least he would get play that way.
Similarly, the Power Ranking is also missing from the main post.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:22 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I did make a Competitive Unit Alter of GO with my suggestion above.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:43 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The OP doesn't have a bio - I found this one on the Heroscape Wiki:

Bio: The murky-skinned Ogre bares its sharp teeth in a twisted snarl. It smashes its way through my allies with mighty strokes of its great stone club. But that eye, that awful, tormenting, yellow eye, it never moves its focus off of me.

I tell my arms to lift my weapon and fire, but they just hang there at my sides, dead and unresponsive to my commands.

That eye, that horrible yellow eye, just keeps staring its piercing stare. I feel it reaching in and stabbing at my brain. It forces me to stand there and helplessly watch like a coward as my friends fall, one after another.

Stab, stab, stab, I feel my mind shutting down. Darkness creeps over my vision, and my grasp on the waking world loosens, but even in the black silence of unconsciousness, that awful yellow eye hunts me still.
Who the heck wrote this guy’s bio? Edgar Alan Poe?

(Please forgive my spelling )

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units