Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th, 2021, 05:51 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nerfing Range?

Hey all,
I'm thinking about playtesting a rule in which figures cannot use a ranged attack if they move more than half their movement. For a lot of 'Scape figures, I think this is pretty realistic - loading and aiming time would've meant that the minutemen, for example, wouldn't be firing unless they were stationary.

I love heroscape but the range-dominance means a lot fewer of my figures get used - and most of the fun of heroscape is the variety! Would anyone be interested in helping me playtest a rule like this, to help melee units get closer before range is able to mow them down?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General