Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old March 29th, 2011, 10:01 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Magic:The Gathering

Indestructable:

Destroy effects don't work

Can't not be destroyed as a result of damage.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Got it, so just negative counters and those other instances you listed.

-insert signature here-
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Correct.

Indestructible protects against outright destruction and destruction from damage. Currently there are no other definitions in Magic for destruction.
It can be exiled
It can be returned to hand
It can be shuffled into the library
It can be sacrificed
It can be turned face down
It can even be affected by "Put target permanent into the graveyard." because it doesn't use "destroy" in its language.
If it's a creature, it can be removed by reducing its defense to 0.
It cannot be destroyed from spells or abilities (including deathtouch)
It cannot be destroyed from damage (it can be damaged, but that damage doesn't mean anything.)
It cannot be buried (outdated term)

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:27 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Make that 5 straight losses of my blue/black deck to my sons all artifact/mana deck.

The biggest issues are that my Go for the Throat cards are useless and I have nothing to combat his flying baddies (unless he decides to block) then I can get -1/-1 counters on them (but that's about it).

I need a couple more Doomblades and more flying creatures (oh darn, I have to buy more cards ).

-insert signature here-
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:42 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And that's one of the awesome things about Magic: evolving the deck

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:56 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Make that 5 straight losses of my blue/black deck to my sons all artifact/mana deck.

The biggest issues are that my Go for the Throat cards are useless and I have nothing to combat his flying baddies (unless he decides to block) then I can get -1/-1 counters on them (but that's about it).

I need a couple more Doomblades and more flying creatures (oh darn, I have to buy more cards ).
One of your biggest problems is Blue/Black is not designed to deal with artifacts very well.

I would look at:

Those are the best ways for Blue/Black to deal with artifacts that I could come up with.

You could always splash a third color for:

Good Luck!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:29 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

A piece of advice. ALWAYS, I mean always have flying defense. It sounds like you're playing infect, which does have a few things with flying and reach.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 1st, 2011, 05:22 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
A piece of advice. ALWAYS, I mean always have flying defense. It sounds like you're playing infect, which does have a few things with flying and reach.
Just because someone is playing U/B doesn't mean they are necessarily playing infect.

I've been toying with a U/B standard deck that focuses on Neurok Commando, Phyrexian Rager and Psychosis Crawler. There are just too many amazing control cards where you don't NEED infect.

Heck, Wurmcoil Engine and Mirrorworks would be awesome in the deck as well!!!

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old April 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I traded in my Primeval Titan for 7 packs of Besieged. I'll list the rares and foils below. Everything is good shape. I also have a lot of the commons and uncommons, so if there's anything specific that you're looking for in that set don't be afraid to ask. I'm really only looking for Unopened Packs and cash at the moment, but I'll consider other offers.

Slagstorm. (R)
Myr Turbine. (R)
Titan Forge. (R)
Mirrorworks. (R)
Loxodon Partisan Foil. (C)
Contested War Zone. (R)
Thropter Assembly. (R)
Flesh Eater Imp Foil. (U)
Phyrexian Vatmother. (R)

Old April 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM

I could use another Imp.

-insert signature here-
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:27 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

What would be a good Mirrodin Deck? I picked up the fat packs recently on Sale and I want to go kick some Butt.

I have not played in years but always buy the video games.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM

I don't really play anymore, but I go to a prerelease tournament every year. It's a fun way to stay in touch and get more than enough cards to enjoy for awhile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games