Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old July 9th, 2023, 11:13 PM

Diggity Dingus Woo who?
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Tickets are booked and I'm so stoked to have my first scapecon experience!
Old July 11th, 2023, 06:06 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

ScapeCon III Menu (Subject to Change based upon availability/supply issues)

Wednesday Dinner - Tailgate Buffet:
BBQ Chicken Breasts, Brisket; Fresh Seasonal Salad, Baked Beans, Potato Wedges; Dessert; Iced Tea, Water

Thursday:
Breakfast – Country Buffet
Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, Waffles, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – Tailgate Buffet
Pulled Chicken Sandwich, Salad, Cole Slaw, Macaroni and Cheese, Iced Tea, Water, Dessert.

Dinner - On the Boarder Buffet
Southwest Style Salad, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Spicy Nacho Cheese Dip, Seasoned Taco Beef, Fajita Chicken, Warm Flour Tortillas, Tortilla Chips, Toppings, Dessert, Iced Tea, Water.

Friday:
Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Swiss Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, French Toast, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – The Corner Deli Lunch Buffet
Roast Beef, Turkey, Ham, Cheeses, Bread, Rolls, Salad, Toppings, Iced Tea, Water, Dessert.

Dinner – Taste of Italy Buffet
Soup du Jour, Italian Inspired Garden Salad, Chicken Parmesan, Cheese Manicotti, Sauteed Vegetables, Breadsticks, Dessert, Iced Tea, Water

Saturday:
Scrambled Eggs with Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil, Home Fried Potatoes, Waffles, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – Tailgate Buffet
Pulled Chicken Sandwich, Salad, Cole Slaw, Macaroni and Cheese, Iced Tea, Water, Dessert.

Dinner – Buffet
Mixed Green Salad; Beef Flank Steak, Teriyaki Salmon; Sauteed Squash, Rice Pilaf; Dessert, Iced Tea, Water

Sunday:
Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, Pancakes, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Water Stations set up during the entire Con in both the gaming ballroom and the dining ballroom. Mid-Morning Coffee Thurs. -- Sun.
Old July 29th, 2023, 02:15 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey @Dragon Ruler ,

I'm posting this here instead of bothering Mike. Do you know if the Attendees list in the first post is up to date? I want a up-to-date count of people so I can get final numbers on the quantity of the Alternate-Art cards that I need to make.

Thanks!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old July 29th, 2023, 05:15 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

The list here is close to up to date. I believe we are at 62 total paid including Tales of Valhalla for the two days.

But feel free to bother OEAO as he has left the bat cave and rejoined civilization.

I need to provide final meal counts to the hotel at the end of the week. If anyone knows that they will be missing any meals for any reason please let us know so that we are not charged. We of course already know if you are a no breakfast option. Thanks.

Also, OEAO and I will be arriving at the hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. We will have other games with us. If anyone is in the area (I know some people are staying around after GenCon) please feel free to join us for gaming on Tuesday. We may be able to get into the ballroom, but if not we can game in the bar, no problem.
Old July 29th, 2023, 09:34 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
OEAO and I will be arriving at the hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. We will have other games with us. If anyone is in the area (I know some people are staying around after GenCon) please feel free to join us for gaming on Tuesday. We may be able to get into the ballroom, but if not we can game in the bar, no problem.
I'm also planning to be there on Tuesday. Would definitely join in if games are happening.
Old July 29th, 2023, 09:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

I am theoretically getting in pretty late Tuesday. If I am up for games, I'm interested.

~Dysole, hoping her flights don't screw her over
Old August 5th, 2023, 12:41 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Want to run an army but missing one or more figures?

Feel free to post on this thread:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62735
asking to borrow any figures for a given timeslot and someone can likely help you out.
Old August 11th, 2023, 06:09 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Everything is running smoother with Matthias here.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 12th, 2023, 08:16 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quote by Matthias: I NEED THIS GAME TO BE DONE NOW!!!

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 15th, 2023, 11:32 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for a great weekend, all.

FYI: I, and a handful of others, have COVID.

Last edited by OEAO; August 15th, 2023 at 09:53 PM. Reason: You can tell I'm sick when I completely botch grammar in a two-sentence post...
Old August 15th, 2023, 01:15 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Thanks for a great weekend, all.

FYI: myself and a handful of others have COVID.
I couldn't think of a better first Con experience, both my brother and I had an incredible time and will certainly be back next year.

That might explain why I'm feeling sick today thanks for the heads up! Wishing everyone a speedy recovery
Old August 15th, 2023, 05:34 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Thanks to all the organizers that make this possible. A great time with friends, old and new. I’m feeling only slightly beaten down by my losses 🤣, but otherwise healthy. Wish everyone a swift return to 💯.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon