Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 10th, 2022, 08:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Washington/Oregon

Anyone planning an event in the next couple of months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2022, 12:25 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anyone planning an event in the next couple of months?
I meant to do one earlier this summer, but the timing didn't work out for me. I'd love to take on another NHSD event in October at my house again if folks are interested.
Old August 11th, 2022, 12:25 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm up for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm game. (see what I did there?)

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:51 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like either Saturday Oct 22nd or 29th should be good for me. If anyone has a preference let me know.
Old August 11th, 2022, 11:54 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Will check and see if those dates work. Also, Nomad and I have been discussing getting an event planned.
Old August 11th, 2022, 03:01 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Will check and see if those dates work. Also, Nomad and I have been discussing getting an event planned.
Why not do both? I'd love another SuperScape event but I'd play any Scape!

Old August 17th, 2022, 12:55 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With all the news lately, I am seeing an increase of Scape interest. Just throwing out some thoughts ...

What if we tried a rotating schedule just so we have something to look forward to?

Every other month we plan a larger event in three different areas. So, that would mean twice a year for each locale. Others can conducted - but this would just give us something to count on.

The three areas with the most traction are:
Salem/Eugene
Portland/Vancouver
Seattle/Everett

Share your thoughts, please.
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:57 AM

Seems like a good idea to throw around the love of event hosting. I'd offer here in Woodburn too though I only have space for about 6 maps at most. Those of us coming from Salem and south could possibly carpool up for Seattle.

Old August 18th, 2022, 07:44 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have access to the Scandinavian community hall in Junction City, I was hoping to host a NHSD event there for those who’d be interested. It would be less crowded than any of our houses and it has a kitchen. Below is the venue details.

https://junctioncityscandia.org/rentals-reservations/

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 18th, 2022, 07:46 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And I love the rotating schedule idea.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 18th, 2022, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I have access to the Scandinavian community hall in Junction City, I was hoping to host a NHSD event there for those who’d be interested. It would be less crowded than any of our houses and it has a kitchen. Below is the venue details.

https://junctioncityscandia.org/rentals-reservations/
Oh that would be pretty cool! I'm certainly up for the change in venue so I don't have to find enough chairs and tables at my place haha. I don't imagine we'll want to do 2 competing events since there are only so many of us. Of course it's a longer trek for the northern folk. Also, I'd be happy to throw my name in the hat for a rotating schedule. I'd love to have more events especially now as more folks potentially emerge from the woodwork.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers