Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2010, 06:49 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

Yeah - Post an address and I am in!

I am sending a 24 hexer though!
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd be in. I have plenty of hexes, so one is nothing. We really need a mass movement. If you got everyone on the petition to do it, we could have some effect.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:54 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

I'll do it, I think it'd be best to set a date. Then it doesn't hurt if people send multiple envelopes/packages after that date to keep the stream going.
Old November 4th, 2010, 06:59 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Im in. I have extra tiles I planned on using for custom terrain, but this is a much better cause.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:06 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

I'm in! Two 1 hex tiles are a small price to pay if it brings back Heroscape. WotC and Hasbro will expect phone calls and petitions, but if we really want them to bring Heroscape back, we must go above and beyond their expectations. Just let me know when the mailing date is.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:07 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Hah, funny. I've got an extra tile. Set a date.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:09 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Aren't we better off sending food? Something that will go off and stink up the place if they just leave it lying around?

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Another thing we could do, which may be more important for Wizards financially, is do what they did with Firefly.

As my friend told me, they canceled the TV show series after the first season. But then, when they released Season 1 on DVD, fans went nuts and almost everyone who ever saw the show and more bought the DVD, which made the company realize they could still get money out of it. So, they released a movie based on the series.

We could definitely do something like that, especially with D3 just around the corner. Instead of boycotting Wizards and D3, I think everyone should buy as much D3 as they can, and show Wizards Heroscape is can still get a profit and is still worth continuing.
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:16 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Another thing we could do, which may be more important for Wizards financially, is do what they did with Firefly.

As my friend told me, they canceled the TV show series after the first season. But then, when they released Season 1 on DVD, fans went nuts and almost everyone who ever saw the show and more bought the DVD, which made the company realize they could still get money out of it. So, they released a movie based on the series.

We could definitely do something like that, especially with D3 just around the corner. Instead of boycotting Wizards and D3, I think everyone should buy as much D3 as they can, and show Wizards Heroscape is can still get a profit and is still worth continuing.
But we can still boycott dnd and magic, right?

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

If this plan works, I'd be willing to bet WotC's first new expansion set would include lots of one hexes.

EDIT: 350 posts

Last edited by Wonderball68; November 4th, 2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Hooray
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:23 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
If this plan works, I'd be willing to bet WotC's first new expansion set would include lots of one hexes.

EDIT: 350 posts
Congrats!

And I am in.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old November 4th, 2010, 07:23 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

personally, I feel hurt that they would stop heroscape, It's a big part of my (boring) life... If there's a date set I'm in >:O

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News