Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Proxies? - Image Intensive- Over 170 pictures

Feel free to suggest minis and we will add them
Old February 16th, 2012, 11:18 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

There are lots of D&D dwarves who would make good Axegrinders. I think these look the most Axegrindery and aren't too expensive:

Gold Dwarf Soldier Underdark

Gold Dwarf Fighter Archfiends

Dwarf Sergeant
Giants of Legend

Hill Dwarf Warrior
Aberrations

Anvil of Thunder
Aberrations

There's a list of all the D&D dwarves here and most seem available at Auggie's.

Last edited by IshMEL; January 25th, 2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Fixed images
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:58 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I noticed theres no proxy's listed for Master Woo on here, so I figured I'd share what I did.

Master Woo was the only figure I didnt own, and I refuse to pay ludicrous ebay prices for a figure that was given out free of charge. I looked through all my heroclix and heroscape minis to find a suitable figure to mod into one. Not only did I find one that is an easy mod and repaint, but chances are most of you already own it!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by mrcrimson; February 16th, 2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: spoiler tags added
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM

TMRose is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Here two lines to look at
Wargames factory has a line of historical and fantasty plastic figures you can mod to your hears content and should work good for the Sacred band, Orcs and perhaps even Gladiators. They are comeing out with a Japanese set that could be used for various Samuria and the Ashiguru . you get a choices of weapons and heads with the figures and can pose them as you like . And at 25 figures for $19.95 its a bargain in my opion.
http://wargamesfactory.com/
Mantic games Kings of war Range, has dwarves elves and others while the warpath line is Science fiction figures. I have not purchased any mantic figures yet, but I been happy with my Wargames factory figures I use in Role playing.
Old February 20th, 2012, 11:29 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

What is the scale of these wargamesfactory guys?
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:07 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I think most of them are 28mm. Some of the pics with the box art have the scale on them.
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:09 PM

TMRose is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
25mm We use then with Regular D&D figures and there no problem..
Parts can be swapped between sets, so if you want to put the head of an orc onto a Greek warrior there no problem.
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice additions! Love the woo. Will update soon as I get home in a week.
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Hi Rocktroll.

I was looking for a proxy for Kira Jax bon miniature market to buy her with some other figures when I wondered : Did Rocktroll put the C3V units in his list ? The answer : Nope !

Do you plan on doing this ?
Old February 29th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Your right I didnt put the C3V units yet because most of them are still pretty easy to find, plus I have a lot of catching up to do

If you do find a good proxy let me know and I will eventualy post it here.

Im not sure but I believe theres a cool looking female Mage knight figure that holds a vulcan cannon that might work as a proxy, let me look it up
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Cool thanks.

I am especially looking for a Kira Jax proxy since Omegacron can be replaced by any other robots that have the same sculpt (just a little bit of repaint needed).

If I find some good ones, I'll let you know.
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

EM4 Miniatures Ludus Gladitorius sets would make great proxies for the Brawlers from Wave 9.

Just a thought.

http://0191362.netsolhost.com/pictur...Gladiator2.jpg

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion