Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 28th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (New Addition on p.4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Denny's, Spite, and Hex,

Thank you very much. I do think SHE will simply be a line of sight blocker for a little bit. Hex, don't worry I didn't state her gender in the original post. I think the last time I saw you I may have mentioned that my wife was pregnant, and we thought the baby was going to be a boy...so in short Hex, I won't sock you the next time I see you.
The last time we were together, I don't recall you mentioning the news!
The @$$whupping I received from our game was the only thing I recall.

She is a gorgeous little girl.
Nice work. Get to work on a boy now, huh?
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:27 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
JANDAR CUSTOMS

Custom Knights Templar

Created the shields for the surcoats and shields and then sealed them with clear finger-nail polish.

4th Massachusetts Line Custom Hero

He was the figure left over after my first custom pirates. Fictional character taken from the movie, The Patriot. Slightly modified/reposed 4th Mass. Line figure.
I like the Templar card so much I'm going to ditch the one I made and use this one.

I've looked on-and-off for a good mini to make a custom Benjamin Martin. As I see it, the problem with using a 4th Mass is that in The Patriot, Martin's "signature" weapon was his tomahawk. Doesn't really seem like Martin without a tomahawk in hand and a tomahawk special.

How does his "Natural Leader" ability work? Do you get the +4 every round as long as he's alive, or only in rounds in which there's an order marker on his card?
Old September 28th, 2008, 11:07 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Congrats...if she inherits daddy's custom making skills perhaps we can arrange a marriage.

Old September 29th, 2008, 02:25 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Quote:
JANDAR CUSTOMS

Custom Knights Templar

Created the shields for the surcoats and shields and then sealed them with clear finger-nail polish.

4th Massachusetts Line Custom Hero

He was the figure left over after my first custom pirates. Fictional character taken from the movie, The Patriot. Slightly modified/reposed 4th Mass. Line figure.
I like the Templar card so much I'm going to ditch the one I made and use this one.

I've looked on-and-off for a good mini to make a custom Benjamin Martin. As I see it, the problem with using a 4th Mass is that in The Patriot, Martin's "signature" weapon was his tomahawk. Doesn't really seem like Martin without a tomahawk in hand and a tomahawk special.

How does his "Natural Leader" ability work? Do you get the +4 every round as long as he's alive, or only in rounds in which there's an order marker on his card?
Mossman,

First off, thanks for the support on the Knights Templar..once we got Righteous Smite with the cavalry it just seemed to be a must for these guys.

As for the other card, Ben Martin's Natural Leader applies to your initiative roll regardless if there is an order marker placed on his card. I really changes the way one might use him--you can either send him out to the front line for his PRECISE INFLUENCE, or you can keep him back in an attempt to always have the advantage of first player initiative.

As for the custom figure, I do agree a tomahawk would be a great addition to the figure, perhaps I can find one to add to him. I know in the movie Martin is most efficient with the tomahawk, but I also wanted to capture the image of him leading Continental Army soldiers--that's the aspect my custom figure is based on.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 29th, 2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old September 29th, 2008, 02:27 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Congrats...if she inherits daddy's custom making skills perhaps we can arrange a marriage.

I'm not usually a supporter of arranged-marriages, but if it does help keep the Heroscape fan-base alive, I may consider it.

Hymar's_Temple
Old September 30th, 2008, 06:13 PM

nilfheim606 has disabled reputation

I like the repaints and the taking parts from one fig and puting them on another! I really like the idea of a elite viper leader. Just interested do you have the elite onyx vipers?

Lizards rock
Old September 30th, 2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilfheim606 View Post
I like the repaints and the taking parts from one fig and puting them on another! I really like the idea of a elite viper leader. Just interested do you have the elite onyx vipers?

Thank you for the feedback. I find the cut and glue customs are fun because it makes you really try to visualize a different figure, as well as the different stances, before you start cutting. It's a great little mind excercise that is satifying when you can hold the finished figure.

As for your question--yes, I do have the Elite Onyx Vipers.

Hymar's_Temple
Old December 25th, 2008, 12:02 AM

I have posted 5 newer customs in the first post. I will be posting more (newer) customs, as well as revisions (tweaks) of older customs.

Hymar's_Temple
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:22 PM

Re: 1moreheroscaper's Customs (New Orkin Custom Figs. p.5)

Here are the pre-card pics of my new Orkin Custom figs. I used Warhammer Orcs and called them Orkin or Orc-Kin because of their size differences and facial differences. I don't want to use GW's terms of Black Orcs or Big Uns. I plan on the Flagbearer having a 20-sided die special that would allow all of the figures you control to be affected for an entire round.

My new customs will be: Orkin Warriors (3 fig. 110 pt. Common Squad), Orkin Berzerkers (2 fig. 110 pt. Unique Squad), Orkinlord (120 pt. Unique Hero), Orkin Champion Flagbearer (100 pt. Unique Hero), and Orkin Champion Drummer (90 pt. Unique Hero). The Berzerkers we directly inspired by Barbell Hero's Tribal Orc Berzerkers: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...639#post550639

Also, since they are Orkin, they cannot bond with Orc Champions or be affected Orc enhancements.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; January 11th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, those figures look really cool, I look forward to seeing what cards you'll make for them.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Wow, those figures look really cool, I look forward to seeing what cards you'll make for them.
Thanks,

I have the card stats already and the card templates on HSCard Catalog, I just need to finish the photo edits. I will post them this week if I don't have time to finish them today.

Hymar's_Temple
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Okay, here are the army card for the Warhammer figures as Orkins. Any first glance feedback is welcome...the points may be tweaked a little more with play testing.

Still in tyhe process of adjusting Karrak. So far I will fix his Blade of Terror to ork against normal attacks and when defending.

Bumping Targ up to 110 points.

Adjusting their normal attack to 5 and their cost down to 100.

Dropping their defense to 3, and modifying Mark of the Orkinlord to only add +1 attack die.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; January 13th, 2009 at 01:31 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards