Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Kee-Mo-Shi 27 42.86%
Venoc Warlord 36 57.14%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 16th, 2010, 11:36 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape's VERSUS - Round 5

Round 4's battle:

In a peaceful meadow, Morsbane is walking by himself, enjoying the sun. The breeze is gentle and he sighs in pleasure as he relishes every moment away from combat as possible.

The peace is broken in a single horrifying instant as a bullet barely misses the elf wizard’s forehead. Morsbane angrily looks up to see Dead-Eye Dan reloading his sniper up in a tree. Dead-Eye fires again and Morsbane’s leg is hit.

The wizard raises his magical staff and sends a vicious spell at the sniper, who tumbles ot of the tree in order to avoid it. Morsbane heatedly advances at his attacker and Dead-Eye scrambles back, firing while moving but missing hopelessly.

Dead-Eye Dan has lost his advantage of long range and tries to club Morsbane with the butt of his rifle. Morsbane catches the gun in his hand and tosses it aside. As Dan tries to run and pick it up, Morsbane slams his Rod of negation into the sniper’s stomach and knocks him over, stunned.

Dead-Eye weakly looks up as Morsbane raises his powerful Rod and is killed in the ensuing mighty blast. All that is left of him is his hat and boots, and rifle which he never recovered. Morsbane picks it up and carries it away with him, victorious.

WINNER: Morsbane barely beat Dead-Eye with a difference of 2 votes

AND NOW ROUND 5 OF HEROSCAPE VERSUS!

The rules are simple and the battles are brutal.

RULES

1: Two Heroscape figures (Hero or Squad) battle a figure of equal classification (so it's either hero vs. Hero or Squad vs. Squad)

2: You all go wild on a debate for your favorite figure that you want to win (regardless if they would win in "real 'Scape-life or not - this is for fun)

3: I tally the votes and write a battle sequence with the winner slaying the other in an epic battle!

Round 5's competitors are
Kee-Mo-Shi, the menacing Marro Warwitch

vs.
Venoc Warlord, the Vicious Viper

(Battle idea submitted by I_Hate_Atlaga)

LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!!!!!!!

This round ends on Wednesday.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'

Last edited by The Deadliest Warrior; December 17th, 2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:42 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape's VERSUS - Round 5

1 vote for Kee-Mo-Shi to kick off this round!

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM

Wait.... Venoc Warlord is Mittens, correct?

Kee-Mo-Shi is about to be slaughtered by Mittens fans *cough cough MegaSilver cough cough*

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 17th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Mittens kills all!
Old December 17th, 2010, 12:27 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Kee-Mo-Shi Mindshackles Mittens, Game over...
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:46 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I like Kee-Mo-Shi for this one. I've gotten mindshackle on
Tor-kul-na, that was awesome.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:54 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I see VW as more of a cheerleader/bonding unit. In a one one one battle, I have to go with KMS. I also think that KMS has one of the best sculpts.

Edit: According to the matchup calculator, KMS wins over 60% of the time.
http://math.lfc.edu/~yuen/heroscape/...quest=findprob

Last edited by Rich10; December 17th, 2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

VENOC WARLORD!
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mittens is one slick, sleek viper, and I can see him running circles around poor, old KMS. Pretty sad how all of those legs won't keep the VW from dropping her on her butt!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Mitts of Doom will destroy the witch!

I see you are using one of my suggestions.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 17th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Venoc Warlord may have better uses as a cheerleader, but as a melee destroyer/semi-tank he is also very effective.

If Kee gets a mindshackle she'll win. Otherwise I see 2 units with 4 attack going back and forth, with VW having the better defense spread. Toxic Skin might get off once, but odds are it won't matter.

Venoc Warlord all the way.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 17th, 2010, 05:47 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Venoc Warlord. No doubt about it - he's just too awesome to lose.

-MarroCloner 164

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units