Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 5th, 2019, 08:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Where have all good vibes gone? Long time passing...
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Where have all the good vibes gone should be our group theme right now ....

So in the spirit of finding some! I'll revisit my previous answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
  1. Top 5 favorite C3G designs?

In no particular order and with complete bias due to my involvement with them ....

Anti-Monitor
    Oracle
    Professor X
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Martian Manhunter (I) Forgot about C3G Captain America. Sorry, MM!
  1. That probably holds up, though I'm pretty keen on Dormammu and Kool-Aid Man as well.

Quote:
  2. What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?

Biggest two are probably Parallax and Metamorpho.
  3. Well, Metamorpho is done and released now! Parallax has yet to be done, but I'm going to change my answer anyway to Trigon and Symbiote Spider-Man.

Quote:
  4. What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?

Jessica Jones and Daredevil.
  5. We did it! So now I have to think a bit ....

I want an Astral Form for Professor X and I have some other ideas for a Blue Beetle (Ted Kord). Honorable mention to Clark Kent being done as Clark Kent.

Quote:
  6. What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?

Robot.
  7. I'm over this one now. I wouldn't mind seeing him go up slightly, but I don't think it's the end of the world. The big changes I want to see are for Punisher's reevaluation to go through (but I'd rather see him get switched to a special attack) and for Raven to lose one life. Nothing screams out at me as needing a cost bump in particular, though.

Quote:
  8. What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?

Ventriloquist, maybe?
  9. I'm over this one too. I think he just needs a Rhino design to come along and boost him.

Quote:
  10. What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?

Nothing comes to mind.
  11. See above on Punisher and Raven. I'd love to see Zod wrapped too.

Quote:
  12. What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?

Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Justice League. I like the traditional teams. Also Avengers with the Avenger markers.
  13. I just love factions in general. Titans, Fan Four, X-Men, JLA, Avengers, and Outsiders are probably my tops, though. Oh, and Vigilantes/Archers/Sidekicks.

Quote:
  14. What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?

I want to see the Outsiders fully developed. There's really no synergy yet, so I include it here.
  15. Done! Injustice League is probably the biggest not yet started faction I want to see.

Quote:
  16. What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?

Justice League.
  17. We've got one in the works I really like (check out playtesting!) and I wouldn't be sad to see more here, but it's less of a priority now. At this point I think I'm most eager to see the White Lantern faction grow. The first one is pretty amazing!

Quote:
  18. What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?

Batmobile VDO once draftable VDOs are done.
  19. Working on it .... Invisible Jet is now high on my "to do" list as well. Throw the TARDIS up there on my wish list as well.

Quote:
  20. As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?

I like to go big.
  21. I still like big, but I've had a lot of fun with our pace of releasing something every single month this year. I'm glad we've been able to do a healthy mix of big and small!

Quote:
  22. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

I want to make that Skyscraper happen. I need a floor plan to print!

I also would love to see folks band together to do some mass printing. I need to get folks to buy into the value of going rectangular cards for this. They're the same shape as comic books are, folks!
My top three are probably now:

1. C3G Con (can't wait!)
2. Poker Cards (can't wait!)
3. Skyscrapers

So not much has changed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
Spider-Man (Peter)
Maxima
Baron Zemo (Helmut)
Star-Lord
Kingpin (II)

Probably different if you ask me next week, though.
Hmm. Still solid. Iron Patriot was kind of an also-ran that might make the list if I re-picked.

Quote:
What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
Hobgoblin
Deadman
2 for 2! If I were to make some new picks... Symbiote Spider-Man is another big one for me, and... hmm. Maybe Vandal Savage?

Quote:
What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
Red Hulk (leader version)
Jessica Jones (investigator version)
1/2! I'm gonna count Spider-Man (symbiote) for this too.

Quote:
What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?
Robot
Hasn't happened, but I'm not hugely worried about it.

Quote:
What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?
There are probably a few where you could resolve any issues with them by just dropping the price, but I'm kinda blanking. Usually I wouldn't want to do that before a figure has a developed synergy web.

What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
Mad Thinker
This also happened! Honestly, I think re-eval's addressed all the big problems at this point and there's nothing that I'm really worried about there.

Quote:
What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?
Avengers (super open-ended), JSA (really interesting two-tier synergy), X-Men (such a crazy rich faction to build around)
Still like those. Also run Ninja/Assassin stuff a lot, and Green Arrow/Black Canary builds (since they branch out into Sidekick stuff so fluidly).

Quote:
What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?
Black Order, Authority, Doom Patrol, Defenders, Outsiders, Alpha Flight, New Warriors

(Some of those might have like, a member or two, but no real synergy implemented)
Big check on Doom Patrol and Outsiders, and smaller checks on Authority and Black Order. (Both the latter two could use some building-up)

Enforcers and Dark Avengers are both things I hope to see introduced. Not sure if Dark Avengers go under this one or the next one, since Iron Patriot does exist, but doesn't have any buddies.

Quote:
What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?
Various Lantern Corps, Investigators, Lawmen, Hell Lords, JSA, Terrorists
Lanterns have been bubbling along nicely. Some minor movement on most of the others, so that's cool.

Quote:
What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
Batmobile, Release Soul, detective-themed Utility Glyphs
Some exciting progress here of late...

Quote:
As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
Well, my answer probably doesn't count for much because I have a pretty direct hand in release planning, but I prefer more frequent releases.
Not involved in this to anywhere near the same extent, but my preference is the same.

Quote:
Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
Hmm. I'm game for anything Spider-Man-related people get up to.

Also, deciduous trees. We could use some of those. Always struck me as odd that we don't have a middle ground between evergreens and jungle trees.
Still true!
Old November 5th, 2019, 10:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Obviously all superhero venues are either tropical or arctic.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2019, 02:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Technically the evergreens do represent the deciduous part as they are meant to encompass forests in general, but leafy trees would be cool.
Old November 6th, 2019, 08:09 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Technically the evergreens do represent the deciduous part as they are meant to encompass forests in general, but leafy trees would be cool.
More options for terrain is always a good thing, IMO, and a greater variety of foliage is a massive part of that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 6th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm confused why Bats think evergreens are only in the arctic. There are no trees at all in the arctic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 6th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm confused why Bats think evergreens are only in the arctic. There are no trees at all in the arctic.
He just has a case of Coniferous Confusion.
Old November 6th, 2019, 02:14 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
He just has a case of Coniferous Confusion.
I cedar what you did there.
Old November 6th, 2019, 03:30 PM

I figured they would’ve branched out by now.

Old November 6th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Nah, it hasn't seeded quite yet.
Old November 6th, 2019, 05:10 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Nah, it hasn't seeded quite yet.
You guys are digging yourselves into a hole.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy