Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 19th, 2007, 04:53 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Pet food recall

I had a buddy whose dog has died possibly from this today. My cats eat the Iam's so I will have to wait until I get out of work to call the numbers. If you have a pet then you might want to check this out and be sure that your animals are not eating these.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17650075/
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:08 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
I wish i had a dog. I hope nobody else loses their pet this way.

My Signature
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
From my understanding its only "wet" food thats a problem.
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My dogs were eating the wet food. It's disturbing. My oldest dog is at the vet right now, getting his liver checked. I wonder if Eukaneuba will refund the vet fee?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:21 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
My dogs were eating the wet food. It's disturbing. My oldest dog is at the vet right now, getting his liver checked. I wonder if Eukaneuba will refund the vet fee?
sorry to hear this Imax. My friends dog was a true companion, and very nice to the kids. It would really tick me off to no end to know that he died from EATING. This is just real bad news and I just wanted to give a warning to anyone that may not know about this.
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My dog and cats both eat kibble, but its still scary.

I hope everything turns out okay for you IMax.
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:30 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
We had a big scare here, as Bandit (one of our dogs) started acting sick, then we heard about this.
But Ginger (other dog) wasn't and they eat the same thing.

So apparently the food we get isn't bad for them, and now Bandit's in heat.

Thank god.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
This is terrible. We checked both of our dogs' food and the cat's as soon as I heard the news last week. Fortunately, our dry food wasn't on the list. But, man, that's a LOT of different brands being suspected!
Maggie

Ralph

Geoffrey
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Our dogs check out for now, and we're not feeding them much in the way of wet food at all right now. We're waiting to figure out what's not going to kill them.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old March 19th, 2007, 11:50 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Aww, Rev, your pets are soo cute!

I need to get a picture of my dogs up here someday... I hope one where you can see Bandit's cute tail.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old March 20th, 2007, 12:48 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i want a husky. i don't have any pets right now though. i used to have a guinea pig, but they eat veggies and leaves...
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
i used to have a guinea pig, but they eat veggies and leaves...
That's a hilarious statement, K/H_A, I hope you meant it to be such. I love the way you make eating "veggies and leaves" sound like something disgusting. (At least, that's the way my warped mind read it.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General