Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old December 11th, 2019, 03:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHISA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
That would make them weaker as their pride dies though, reducing their usefulness. Seems like the opposite of what you'd want.
I am concerned about that. I'm also not in love with the minor memory mechanic of having to remember which Pride started where.
Shark units generally become weaker as the minis die off, and unique squads are no different. If you want to prevent memory games, just boost move/attack by 1 or 2 a la Tricky Speed.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 11th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHISA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
That would make them weaker as their pride dies though, reducing their usefulness. Seems like the opposite of what you'd want.
I am concerned about that. I'm also not in love with the minor memory mechanic of having to remember which Pride started where.
Shark units generally become weaker as the minis die off, and unique squads are no different. If you want to prevent memory games, just boost move/attack by 1 or 2 a la Tricky Speed.
Tricky Speed has the advantage of being on a Hero. That's a single figure. With a squad, you need to remember the original position of each. On top of that, they boost each other, so simply remembering where one started is not enough, you have to remember if the others started adjacent.

It's not terrible, but it doesn't feel elegant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs