Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 18th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Project Pokemon Design Thread: Pidgey and Pikachu!

I like the wording here, but just how much move is "x"? With 7 move this could get out of hand quickly.

Old May 18th, 2010, 08:42 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Agility
Instead of moving normally, this Pikachu may use Agility. While using Agility, this Pikachu adds 3 to its move value and may attack once before, during or after its move. This Pikachu is never attacked when leaving an engagement while moving with Agility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I like the wording here, but just how much move is "x"? With 7 move this could get out of hand quickly.
I don't see it getting too far out of hand so long as X is 3 at the most. With no attack, I could see X being higher, possibly up to 7, but since the attack is there...
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Agility
Instead of moving normally, this Pikachu may use Agility. While using Agility, this Pikachu adds 3 to its move value and may attack once before, during or after its move. This Pikachu is never attacked when leaving an engagement while moving with Agility.
Should this say "Instead of moving and attacking normally,..."
I had a version similar to this earlier and it was suggested that without "and attacking" it would allow Pikachu to make an attack during the move and then one when he was done.
Does it need to be there or not? Either way, with the move bonus, Pikachu's base move will go back to 6.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:36 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Agility
Instead of moving and attacking normally, this Pikachu may use Agility. While using Agility, this Pikachu adds 3 to its movement and may attack once before, during or after its move. If this Pikachu becomes engaged when he uses Agility, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Should this say "Instead of moving and attacking normally,..."
I had a version similar to this earlier and it was suggested that without "and attacking" it would allow Pikachu to make an attack during the move and then one when he was done.
Does it need to be there or not? Either way, with the move bonus, Pikachu's base move will go back to 6.
Fixed.
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Pikachu 2.5e
It's wordier than I'd hoped, but IMO Agility is what I had in mind for Pikachu - speed boost and an attack any time during the movement.
If there's not anything major, I'd like to get Pikachu back to the playtesting thread. Any objections?
Quote:
Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 3
Size: 3

Agility
Instead of moving and attacking normally, this Pikachu may use Agility. While using Agility, this Pikachu adds 3 to its movement and may attack once before, during or after its move. If this Pikachu becomes engaged when using Agility, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Thundershock Special Attack
(Electric) Range 5. Attack 3.
When this Pikachu attacks with Thundershock Special Attack, it may attack one additional time. This Pikachu may target the same or different figure with each attack.

Double Team 2
When this Pikachu rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, add 2 defense dice to this Pikachu.

Climb X2
When moving up or down levels of terrain, this Pikachu may double its Height.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:52 AM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

I vote YES for moving Pikachu back into playtesting.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:58 AM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

I vote Yes on Pikachu
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:57 AM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart

Yes.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:32 PM

Yes.
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The Pikacu 2.5 version makes you want to use Agility ALL the time, which is somewhat good. The only thing I think we need to clear up is whether or not you can use Thundershock with Agility. Though I know it would be easy to deduce for most, some noobs may not be able to get it across.

Even so, I vote YES to playtesting.

MegaSilver
Old May 19th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yes

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The Pikacu 2.5 version makes you want to use Agility ALL the time, which is somewhat good. The only thing I think we need to clear up is whether or not you can use Thundershock with Agility. Though I know it would be easy to deduce for most, some noobs may not be able to get it across.

Even so, I vote YES to playtesting.

MegaSilver
I second this. Personally, I'm for disallowing Thundershock in order to keep things simple and in the melee spirit of the move. To adjust for normal attacks only...
Quote:
Agility
Instead of moving and attacking normally, this Pikachu may use Agility. While using Agility, this Pikachu adds 3 to its movement and may attack once normally before, during or after its move. If this Pikachu becomes engaged when using Agility, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum